Throat Boy Knows All | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Throat Boy Knows All

Reaction Score
Best news since the car wash reports
I can't get excited about rumors anymore since the conference realignment fiasco's and the diallo recruitment. It's a shame because it was so much fun; until it wasn't

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I understand your apathy towards my casual relationship with my source, but I adequately redacted his or her initials, which are different from Throat Boy, of course. Furthermore, there certainly is useful information in this thread. Hurley coming to UConn has been speculation. This not only shows he is DEFINITELY interested, but also that this hire potential has serious legs. I resent your negativity, but I still love you, and you are still welcome in my pizza parlor

Yeah...you know we can still read the initials, right?

B

BlazePizza

Are you permanently based out of the Storrs location, or will you be following Chillious back to the West Coast in a few months?

My feet are too flat for the rugged Pacific NW terrain. My true alliance is to Storrs.

B

BlazePizza

Yeah...you know we can still read the initials, right?
Astute observation. Yes, I did know that. That does not mean those are their actual initials. I go to lengths to protect my sources’ real and fake identities. I am new here but I am not new to being an insider among insiders. Stop in for a pie some time.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
___firm__

Capture.PNG

Reaction Score
Welp it looks like Benedict is going to have to go into hiding again just to avoid being asked about Throat Boy

Reaction Score
This brings me back. Spend HOURS and HOURS on AIM back in the day. It was a simpler time.
It should have never died. It was the best messaging service of all time. I didn't have texting as a kid so I used to text people through it. For free!

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
It should have never died. It was the best messaging service of all time. I didn't have texting as a kid so I used to text people through it. For free!
I had it before text messaging was a thing!

Reaction Score
You pay to text?

Reaction Score
Anyone else think this thread had something to do with Jeff Goodman?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Everyone had to pay to text in 2004

No garlicjohn.

He’s never touched a microwave, worn cargo shorts or paying a dime to text.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom