Throat Boy Knows All | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Throat Boy Knows All

B

BlazePizza

Anyone else think this thread had something to do with Jeff Goodman?
Out of all the comments dissenting my insiderrr info, this is by far the most offensive. At the end of every day, after I close up shop, I make one last pizza designed as that losers face, and I leave it in my wood fire oven until it’s burnt, and promptly throw it out. I wouldn’t let him wash his filthy hands in one of my locations’ pristine bathrooms even in the middle of flu season, let alone step foot in one of my parlors. I refuse to even type his name. I need to chop some fresh ingredients to cool off. Feel free to stop in and try some of my homegrown heirloom tomatoes on your next pie.

Reaction Score
No garlicjohn.

He’s never touched a microwave, worn cargo shorts or paying a dime to text.
I've used a microwave, I know how they work. Used to heat ramen in them back in college, just never used one in my home, I unfortunately now have a built in one which is used for mopine storage. Never worn cargo shorts, never drank a cup of coffee.

B

BlazePizza

I don’t believe Chief is Fishy. But this one is well enough written to be fishy. Why would some random guy make an account, just to post this.

And it is the best thread we’ve seen in awhile.
I have no affiliation to Chief or Fishy. Nor the newly created account “throatboy”, which I’d like to take this time to formerly denounce.

The real Throat Boy is not some chick from WeHa. If it were, the allegiance would be with Ollie as he would’ve probably tried to bang her by now after seeing her at Grants on a Friday night, which I’d imagine could be flattering. Can’t say for sure as Ollie has never tried to bang me.

Throat Boy departed from the Ollie train about 2 years back, and will continue to supply vital information just as I will continue to dish out fresh marg pies on Fridays during lent, feel free to grab a personal pie.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Convenient alibi. You are king of the fake texts and tweets.

But not multiple handles. I tried that once. Multiple handles are shut down in short order here, and even cause posting bugs.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
IDK Throat Boy, orange theory sounds a little fruity.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
But not multiple handles. I tried that once. Multiple handles are shut down in short order here, and even cause posting bugs.

You're way more than savvy enough to post from a different IP auggie. Don't gimme that.

throatboy

All the inside news that’s fit to post
Reaction Score
I have no affiliation to Chief or Fishy. Nor the newly created account “throatboy”, which I’d like to take this time to formerly denounce.

Nice try but nobody is falling for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom