Thoughts on Kwintin Williams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Thoughts on Kwintin Williams

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I think KW has earned 7-15 minutes a game. In the pantheon of UConn bball players he rests solidly in the "not very good" column but he sets good picks and is a willing rebounder and on this team that's a plus.

Reaction Score
He gets offensive rebounds and should play more. It def can't hurt. We have bigs like DO, Cobb and Carlton who have all air balled jump hooks so I'm down with Williams stealing minutes.

Reaction Score
Yes room for improvement for sure... but the willingness to improve can be seen in his play. Clearly his little contributions are important to us little Boneyardians.

Keep progressing kid!

Reaction Score
I would like to see Kwintin play until he is 40 and make history as one of the oldest players in the history of college hoops.

Preferably at Mississippi Valley State.

Wish that kid all the luck in the world. Rooting like heck him. The kid is special in his own right.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Watch the game Hfl, if you know anything you see what I am saying. If you don't then you'll answer like this. Like I said baby steps but maybe there's things you don't understand I am sorry for that.
He's gone from nothing to worthy of 9 minutes on a terrible team. He's putting up pedestrian numbers. This isn't vast improvement.

Reaction Score
He's gone from nothing to worthy of 9 minutes on a terrible team. He's putting up pedestrian numbers. This isn't vast improvement.

Did someone say VAST improvement? Can you read?

He's improved, a kid who hadn't played anything but a year of JC in 3 years what were your expectations after seeing him early on? But I'm sure you think some coach would've made him into Jayson Tatum by now right? Hilarious yet again.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Did someone say VAST improvement? Can you read?

He's improved, a kid who hadn't played anything but a year of JC in 3 years what were your expectations after seeing him early on? But I'm sure you think some coach would've made him into Jayson Tatum by now right? Hilarious yet again.
Okay so he's improved from 0 points and 0 rebounds, now he's averaging 2 points and 2 rebounds, guess that technically counts as improvement?

Reaction Score
I don't mean to be rude, but this is clearly a scholarship that would have been better spent on a guard. Another head coaching screw-up IMO (not blaming the player), but hey he sets picks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Okay so he's improved from 0 points and 0 rebounds, now he's averaging 2 points and 2 rebounds, guess that technically counts as improvement?

Forget it you know little obviously but I tried! Go hang with the cronies LOL

Reaction Score
He is just too raw for meaningful minutes. Williams plays hard and could develop over the summer but for now we are too scoring challenged to give him major minutes.

Reaction Score
He is just too raw for meaningful minutes. Williams plays hard and could develop over the summer but for now we are too scoring challenged to give him major minutes.
He's #2 on the team in rebounds per minute behind Cobb and is 4th on the team in points per minute. He's not lighting up the box score by any means but he's earning an increased role.

Reaction Score
He's #2 on the team in rebounds per minute behind Cobb and is 4th on the team in points per minute. He's not lighting up the box score by any means but he's earning an increased role.
That is a very small sample.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Just throw it up somewhere near the rim inside half court. I promise you he'll dunk it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Forget it you know little obviously but I tried! Go hang with the cronies LOL
Bet you were real impressed with his 4 minutes, and no stats put up last game. He really hasn't developed that much, not enough to give KO credit.

C

Chief00

I hear that Chief calls him after the games.

He is a Chief Fav. When I first met him, I teased him about being Mr First Night with all the glitter. What I came to soon realize is, he’s a tough S#O#B - a Calhoun Guyer gym practice guy- he goes hard after it and doesn’t back down. That, a strong body and the ability to jump to the moon - all collectively count for something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom