This Win is the Greatest Win in UConn History | Page 5 | The Boneyard

This Win is the Greatest Win in UConn History

Reaction Score
#1 Geno; #2 Wes Moore; #3 Bluder; #4 JR Payne from Colorado OR Scott Rueck of Oregon State (both did a better job than Tara).

To answer your question, Yes, Bluder of Iowa, as they lost their best "Big" from last season...
I would take Bluder out and Geno in. Geno gets coach of the year . If nc state wins it then Moore.

Reaction Score
I would take Bluder out and Geno in. Geno gets coach of the year . If nc state wins it then Moore.
Take Bluder off the list!!!!? But she was listed as one of the best game planners.
Game plan:
1. Give the ball to Clark.
2. Set a screen for Clark.
3. Watch Clark make a three pointer.

Reaction Score
What time period does the coach of the year cover? Moore would only be in contention in my view if it covers all the way to the Final Four. The obvious picks are Auriemma, Staley (undefeated, even if lucky to be so), and Bluder. Not sure who my 4th would be.

Reaction Score
I do. She refused to play Lobo in the Olympic. Spiteful and vindictive. Truly great coaches are not like that. They are bigger than that.
Good point! I forgot about that. Old memories usually soften for me. I now think of Muffet McGraw as just trash instead of pond scum.

Reaction Score
I do. She refused to play Lobo in the Olympic. Spiteful and vindictive. Truly great coaches are not like that. They are bigger than that.
Tara was never one of my favorites. However, Rebecca did get to play a few minutes here and there. As I recall, the remark she made to Rebecca was something like if you get into a game you are to be our last option to take a shot.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom