This thread shoud go well-Ortiz to retire after 2016 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This thread shoud go well-Ortiz to retire after 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ARod is a doosh. MLB went after him more aggressively than anyone else. He got caught. He came clean.
Well bully for your boy A-Rod. He felt it wasn't fair how hard MLB came after him so he outed others.
Oh, and you don't get points for coming clean AFTER YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT.
Like I said, biggest in baseball.

Reaction Score
you think the Turn 2 charity is kept secret and that he never promoted it? LOL....

You said that Ortiz would seek donations for his charity and implied that would make his early announcement not like Jeter's.

YOU ARE STUPID, LOL.......

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He isn't able to get that information. It's sealed. They finally decided to seal everything once and for all after the NY hit men leaked his name to the press.

Personally I wish the entire list was outed. Why is it fair for Ortiz to have his name leaked while Jeter and Mo may be on it?

Yes and like I said OJ is still trying to find the real killer.

I haven't defended ARod once in this thread. My point is that Ortiz is no different than he is. They are both frauds and huge phonies. The only difference is that ARod had HOF talent without the roids. Ortiz, not so much.

Reaction Score
Well bully for your boy A-Rod. He felt it wasn't fair how hard MLB came after him so he outed others.
Oh, and you don't get points for coming clean AFTER YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT.
Like I said, biggest in baseball.

If it's so easy to come clean after you've been caught, then what does it say about Saint Papi's character that HE HAS NOT DONE THE SAME? He is standing right next to ARod in the section.

Reaction Score
Your personal life, no.
Your baseball life, he has basically squatted all over it for the last 10 years.

It's funny you think that. You must be in love with him, I mean the deepest of affection. He's a DH who has had big hits vs the Yankees, WOW it really doesn't bother me. It bothers me more that Tony Clarks double went over the fence for a ground rule double so you guys as fans (the largest a**wipe nation) would STFU. It's not him Vike, it's the likes of you and so many others who think the way you do - typical as I say always because it is just that.

And just as an FYI Christian Laettner squatted on me one time, George Mason also - not Papi I could really give a duckk. I don't like the man, the fraud, the "Nation" legend. No one else likes him either by the way this is not a Yankee thing. Get it through your thick skull. And by the way just to make you even more whacked, Papi is the biggest in baseball like it or not. ARod was, but he has atoned for some this past year because he tries and he's not a total fraud. Your guy, well he can't. And listen to ARod on the TV, the guy loves baseball knows baseball. Your guys loves himself. Maybe he'll go after some more official scorers to change E-6's to hits huh?

Reaction Score
Your personal life, no.
Your baseball life, he has basically squatted all over it for the last 10 years.
You are misremembering, my friend. The Sox and Yankees have not overlapped in a meaningful way in a decade. The Sox weren't in contention when the Yankees won the Series in 2009 and vice versa for the Sox in 2007 and 2013.

The only time this held true was 2004. If you think there is a Yankee fan alive that still broods over that... well, suffice to say, ROTFLMAO!!!

Reaction Score
You are misremembering, my friend. The Sox and Yankees have not overlapped in a meaningful way in a decade. The Sox weren't in contention when the Yankees won the Series in 2009 and vice versa for the Sox in 2007 and 2013.

The only time this held true was 2004. If you think there is a Yankee fan alive that still broods over that... well, suffice to say, ROTFLMAO!!!

Don't ruin their lives, they get great sleep because they do believe their "squatted" theory to the fullest. Let them be, let them live as a Nation should, banding together no matter what nonsensical ideas make them survive.

But really, I am getting sick of that Papi poster I look at before I take a crap and throw darts at while dropping some baby ruths to their homeland. Does this mean I am what Viking believes I am?:rolleyes::confused::eek:;)

Reaction Score

In 2007 the Yankees were in the playoffs and if it weren't for a few flies they might of beaten Cleveland.

Reaction Score
It's funny you think that. You must be in love with him, I mean the deepest of affection. He's a DH who has had big hits vs the Yankees, WOW it really doesn't bother me. It bothers me more that Tony Clarks double went over the fence for a ground rule double so you guys as fans (the largest a**wipe nation) would STFU. It's not him Vike, it's the likes of you and so many others who think the way you do - typical as I say always because it is just that.

And just as an FYI Christian Laettner squatted on me one time, George Mason also - not Papi I could really give a duckk. I don't like the man, the fraud, the "Nation" legend. No one else likes him either by the way this is not a Yankee thing. Get it through your thick skull. And by the way just to make you even more whacked, Papi is the biggest in baseball like it or not. ARod was, but he has atoned for some this past year because he tries and he's not a total fraud. Your guy, well he can't. And listen to ARod on the TV, the guy loves baseball knows baseball. Your guys loves himself. Maybe he'll go after some more official scorers to change E-6's to hits huh?
Laettner squatted on you once. Ortiz...well you know.

Reaction Score

I wasn't talking just head-to-head. But maybe I'm mistaken. I just assumed NY fans were happier pre-2004. I figured your baseball season is ruined if Boston wins a WS. But apparently you guys don't even care that 2004 happened.

Maybe this is only a rivalry in my own head.

Reaction Score

I love when NY fans b**tch about Tony Clark's hit that went for a ground rule double. That's baseball. None of you 's complained when Posada hit a bloop in 2003 that fell between 3 players.

By the way Is Andy Pettitte a fraud?

Hey if you guys want to talk about how Ortiz is at the same level or worse than A-Rod, so be it. I'm on Derek Jeter's side when it comes to A-Rod vs. Ortiz. You're not.

Also here's a link from a Men's Journal that surveyed 100 baseball players. A-Rod 2nd most hated player and New York fans voted as 3rd most obnoxious. Ortiz and Boston no where to be found. Now I know you're going to say A-Rod is a changed man, but he's been caught in so many lies, tried to turn in his teammates to the commissioners office, sued MLB, the players association and a team doc. He's a dirtbag. But he's pulled the wool over eyes. Dont fall for his tricks when he jumps up and down like a school girl when a teammate gets a hit.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...j-pierzynski-most-hated-player/1#.Vl57VPmrSM8

Last edited:
Reaction Score

No, he admitted what he did.

Hey if you guys want to talk about how Ortiz is at the same level or worse than A-Rod, so be it. I'm on Derek Jeter's side when it comes to A-Rod vs. Ortiz. You're not.

I don't know what this means.

Also here's a link from a Men's Journal that surveyed 100 baseball players. A-Rod 2nd most hated player and New York fans voted as 3rd most obnoxious. Ortiz and Boston no where to be found. Now I know you're going to say A-Rod is a changed man, but he's been caught in so many lies, tried to turn in his teammates to the commissioners office, sued MLB, the players association and a team doc. He's a dirtbag. But he's pulled the wool over eyes. Dont fall for his tricks when he jumps up and down like a school girl when a teammate gets a hit.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...j-pierzynski-most-hated-player/1#.Vl57VPmrSM8

Can you find an older, more meaningless survey? Probably not.

Reaction Score
I love when NY fans b**tch about Tony Clark's hit that went for a ground rule double. That's baseball. None of you 's complained when Posada hit a bloop in 2003 that fell between 3 players.

Can we do better than 2012? Things change, people change. One did, yours didn't. One runs out ground balls, the other doesn't. One wore a glove until 40 years old, the other asked to be put back to DH this year after 2 games in the field. One hits HR's then runs them out like a baseball player the other fat one shows up the pitchers time and time again. One never complained to official scorers about bloop hits or fly balls being called incorrectly, the other went about his business all of his career. One admitted he cheated the fat one denied he did.

Seriously you think you have the nice guy? You guys look foolish, he's a as much as any in the game. Disrespected the game of baseball so many times. Keep it coming, you have nothing Vike.

Reaction Score
I wasn't talking just head-to-head. But maybe I'm mistaken. I just assumed NY fans were happier pre-2004. I figured your baseball season is ruined if Boston wins a WS. But apparently you guys don't even care that 2004 happened.

Maybe this is only a rivalry in my own head.
Yes, that is a fact. At least, the extent to which you believe any Yankee fan's season is "ruined" by anything the Sox do. That kind of psychosis is owned outright by Red Sox fans.

Reaction Score
In 2007 the Yankees were in the playoffs and if it weren't for a few flies they might of beaten Cleveland.
And... so ? If IFs and BUTs were candies and nuts, we could have a party. And IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Is there a point here ?

Did Ortiz hit a HR in 2007 that was so powerful it somehow contributed to the Indians beating the Yankees ?

Reaction Score
Yes, that is a fact. At least, the extent to which you believe any Yankee fan's season is "ruined" by anything the Sox do. That kind of psychosis is owned outright by Red Sox fans.

Officially ? No, Yankee fans were not "happier" before 2004. Our universe does not revolve around whether or not the Sox ever win a world series. Clearly, the opposite - not so much.

Reaction Score
And... so ? If IFs and BUTs were candies and nuts, we could have a party. And IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Is there a point here ?

Did Ortiz hit a HR in 2007 that was so powerful it somehow contributed to the Indians beating the Yankees ?

I was just responding to your point that the Yankees weren't in contention when the Red Sox won in 2007. Are you saying they weren't in contention? They made the playoffs

Reaction Score
Nothing is more comical than a NY fan pretending the Sox winning championships doesn't bother the hell out of them and that 2004 wasn't that big of a deal.

Reaction Score
Regarding Pettitte -
He was adamant he was clean, then got caught and said OK, I used once. Then when testifying later he said he used twice, not once...and that was his father's stuff.
Who knows what to believe regarding just twice. He also said it was 50/50 he misrembered what Clemens said. COME ON MAN.

If you think Ortiz is a fraud, not sure how you don't put your boy Pettitte in the same class.

Reaction Score
Nothing is more comical than a NY fan pretending the Sox winning championships doesn't bother the hell out of them and that 2004 wasn't that big of a deal.

I admit 2004 was a big deal. But anything else is only a big deal to you and your fellow turds Vike, not kidding. You wish the Sox were that important. If the Yanks aren't in the WS I'm not watching I could care less. Would I root for the Sox? No of course not. But if they win I don't care, I congratulate my buddies at the golf course and move on. All in fun

Reaction Score
Regarding Pettitte -
He was adamant he was clean, then got caught and said OK, I used once. Then when testifying later he said he used twice, not once...and that was his father's stuff.
Who knows what to believe regarding just twice. He also said it was 50/50 he misrembered what Clemens said. COME ON MAN.

If you think Ortiz is a fraud, not sure how you don't put your boy Pettitte in the same class.

Keep trying you're looking really obsessed. He's a fraud, live with it. Andy's a GREAT guy this isn't close I promise. Is this all still an attempt to say he's not a cheater, which you have claimed? He is live with it. He's Bonds, Palmiero, McGuire, Rog, Andy, ARod all rolled into a one tool player.

Reaction Score
Keep trying you're looking really obsessed. He's a fraud, live with it. Andy's a GREAT guy this isn't close I promise. Is this all still an attempt to say he's not a cheater, which you have claimed? He is live with it. He's Bonds, Palmiero, McGuire, Rog, Andy, ARod all rolled into a one tool player.

Don't you get it Mau, Pettitte is a fraud because even though he admitted what he took, he didn't do the job of others and convict Clemens. But even though Ortiz tested positive and hung around with a guy Ramirez, who injected anything he could into his body, Ortiz is innocent. What's so hard to understand.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
"Blah blah blah I hate Ortiz because he's on the Red Sox, he's a horrible person, everyone hates him, and he probably smells bad too!"

Find a better outlet for your aggression, folks.

Reaction Score
"Blah blah blah I hate Ortiz because he's on the Red Sox, he's a horrible person, everyone hates him, and he probably smells bad too!"

Find a better outlet for your aggression, folks.

Blah blah blah, I give Ortiz a pass for taking steroids because he is on the Red Sox.

Find a better person on your team to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom