This team is flat out embarrassing to watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This team is flat out embarrassing to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just love playing with your heads. You guys take all these post to seriously. Get a life and move on. Personally I love it because I can walk away laughing knowing who the idiots are.
...and like clockwork he runs and hides. Isn't that how it always works?

Reaction Score
william shea said:
Just love playing with your heads. You guys take all these post to seriously. Get a life and move on. Personally I love it because I can walk away laughing knowing who the idiots are.

Am I reading this right that you have multiple messageboard identities -and you want others to get a life?

Reaction Score
If I was addressing your punk ass I would've quoted you directly, skip along slugger.

Reaction Score
Hahahahaha getting into your head also. Some of you guys are having little sex in your lives. Pick Pick Pick. 4,492 posts ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm right no love in your life.
Am I reading this right that you have multiple messageboard identities -and you want others to get a life?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Wait, is this William Shea's other login?

Think you're on to something. Either way, they're both awful posters

Reaction Score
william shea said:
Hahahahaha getting into your head also. Some of you guys are having little s e x in your lives. Pick Pick Pick. 4,492 posts ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm right no love in your life.

I honestly don't even know who you are. Someone mentioned something about cell phones and I do recall that whole 50 miles and two cell phones theme, but I couldn't have told you which poster that was in regards to.

It I had four or five different identities, my post count would probably be lower.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The OP cannot be Willie Shea. You can't run with a psoas sprain/strain.

Reaction Score
The problem is this isn't his first rodeo.. WeAreUCONN is constantly putting up negative crap.. I've said it before and I'll say it again: he needs to change his screen name cause he def doesn't embody what being a Husky is
There is something very strange about people who change their screen name without any reason (work, etc). Funny thing is you can usually recognize them eventually. An a hole under one name will be an a hole under any name. They can't hide it forever.

Reaction Score
That's harsh. He is saying what he sees. You can be a fan and not be blind to what one sees on the court. UConn should kill this team no doubt. The fact that the game is this close is disconcerting.

Bitching after every poor 7 minute stretch looks dumb, and the criticism isn't harsh, it's dead on.

Reaction Score
That's harsh. He is saying what he sees. You can be a fan and not be blind to what one sees on the court. UConn should kill this team no doubt. The fact that the game is this close is disconcerting.

Sarcasm right? I get it.

Reaction Score
yikes...tough post and commentary. I will say this, the first ten minutes of the game were atrocious. No sugarcoating necessary, there just was not a lot of energy, and there was lackadisical play. That being said, I liked what I saw the rest of the game, especially that the bench unit was able to come in and give a spark - including Cassell, and Omar's confidence continuing to grow.

Cincy is now 11-3 heading into Hartford on Saturday. I'll be court side. Can't wait..A better start is needed though against Cincy. USF is pretty awful, that start won't fly on Saturday, but I expect a lot of energy and a W.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I don't know what is worse. The original post, or the fact that there are 25 or so posters on this board waiting for a post like the OP so they can pile on with attacks against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom