This team is flat out embarrassing to watch | Page 3 | The Boneyard

This team is flat out embarrassing to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I do think it would be better to have a short list of people that we entirely ignore rather than giving trolls all this attention. I don't understand the mentality of any "fan" who feels that the UCONN men's basketball program owes them something.

Reaction Score
I don't know what is worse. The original post, or the fact that there are 25 or so posters on this board waiting for a post like the OP so they can pile on with attacks against him.

I think most of us are just joking.

Reaction Score
I don't know what is worse. The original post, or the fact that there are 25 or so posters on this board waiting for a post like the OP so they can pile on with attacks against him.

I know what's worse, this "Fans" posts:

we learned that this team stinks.
there is a severe lack of talent in the front court and back court.
i blame ollie and his staff.
gonna be a long time before we are good again unless they recruit some real talent.

This talking about a few players
it's cause they all stink. brimah might be good eventually but against good teams, he is useless.

i would signup for the NIT Championship at this point.

The P5 are Laughing at Us.

All his posts are negative. I know why this poster is having pains, he has way to many sticks shoved up his .

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Penfield said:
I find that when Billy Shea shows up to talk smack good things usually happen.
This guy gets it

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Sympathetic to someone out on a shaky limb? :D

Reaction Score
This is rather hilarious, bonehead post, defends it by pretending it was purposeful trolling under a different name (which he most definitely didn't do on purpose)

I really enjoy when people are made to look like morons and they backtrack and say "I was just kidding!!! You didn't get that I was kidding!!"

I think that kind of thing stops working when you get to double digits in age and you arent just dealing with your disappointed parents, who are pretending to believe you in the first place.

Reaction Score
definition of a true troll...Creates a ridiculous post..skitters away and everybody else comments about his post infinitum.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
call me a spoiled fan or whatever but i can't even stand watching this mess of a team.
I just watch samuel not box out 2 plays in a row and usf gets to offensive rebounds and put-backs.
Nolan has no freaking clue on the court at all.
no 1 can shoot apparently. 4 pts in 9 minutes against USF???
this team is just bad.
Not sure how they can improve at all going forward.
Sure they play hard on defense most of the time but that should be a given.
Offensively they are lost.so many un forced turnovers and bad shot selection.
i can't even believe what i am seeing this year.

you need to change your handle

"I'm nothing about UConn" would be more appropriate

presskh

Memphis Fan
Reaction Score
If you think UCONN is embarrassing, you obviously haven't watched us (Memphis) play.

Reaction Score
The OP is correct on most points, but homers do not wish to hear such a harsh reality. To use JCism, quite frankly most fans watching the first half vs bramahbulls would exude the negativity. Lucky for dogs, they were playing miss putridprogram so they had a chance to win no matter on many passes wound up in the forest, how many dwibbles bounced off feat & kneecaps, how many backboards made of plexiglass had to be replaced at halftime with structural steel from foreign mills, how many fingerrolls left the fingerleenees in the net, how many rebounds broke players faces, how many no lookers found arses, how many pump fakes produced tennis elbow, how many hook shots only found hookers, how many fall aways landed in the abyss, how many dunks hit doughnuts, how many coaches said f this , how many recruits said forget this joke, how many refs left the building at the half to never be seen again, how many bus drivers refused to take the team to the airport, how many mohinders refused to play balls, how many trainers needed training, how many medical personnel needed medics, how many cheesy hamburg dudes ordered porkers, how many seven featers shrank, how many rookies got rooked, how many bigs string beaned, how many water boys auditioned wit audacity, how many cheerleaders popped the pompoms, how many fans in seats were lacking, how many alley oops became oops . . how many jr j's found air only ...

Reaction Score
call me a spoiled fan or whatever but i can't even stand watching this mess of a team.
I just watch samuel not box out 2 plays in a row and usf gets to offensive rebounds and put-backs.
Nolan has no freaking clue on the court at all.
no 1 can shoot apparently. 4 pts in 9 minutes against USF???
this team is just bad.
Not sure how they can improve at all going forward.
Sure they play hard on defense most of the time but that should be a given.
Offensively they are lost.so many un forced turnovers and bad shot selection.
i can't even believe what i am seeing this year.

TALIEK BROWN!!!!!!!11!!

Reaction Score

None of the above. Its all you

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
This is rather hilarious, bonehead post, defends it by pretending it was purposeful trolling under a different name (which he most definitely didn't do on purpose)
I did NOT post!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member