This team has gotten worse | The Boneyard

This team has gotten worse

Reaction Score
Hurley has a lot of questions he needs to answer. His offensive gameplan is non existent and the defense has been getting worse and worse. We’re out of the tournament at this point and running out of time to get back in. Just a disgusting performance today against a team that is absolutely terrible

it’s become a chore to watch this team again.

Reaction Score
I felt like it was completely obvious this was an L from the start. Need Bouknight now or we may not win another game.

Reaction Score
Hurleys seat is gonna be getting very hot soon if he goes 0/3 on making the tournament. This is UConn, not some bush league A10 team.

Reaction Score
Hurley is not to blame for everything, but he bears a large portion of it. We have arguably the most athletic team in the conference, yet we operate at the slowest pace? That's never made sense to me.

Half-court sets are totally stagnant. Providence 3/4 court press worked perfectly because UConn only had 15 seconds left by the time they cleared the press, and these kids had no idea what to do. There was a point where three players were trying to set a ball screen on Cole's defender. like WHAT.

He can recruit with the best of them, but it's all for naught if you can't develop talent and coach effectively in-game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
PC
Wed afternoon tip
sheet the bed
The trifecta. The hits just keep on comin'

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Came off of a three game conference road win. Everyone contributed. Looked like a team on a mission. Come home and fall flat. This game looked like a school yard pick up game. No idea. So, I guess you can analyze each player, but that would take forever. The only comment I have on a player is Sonogo. Him seems to know what he is doing. Steal and score from the big guy. Three pointers kills this team. Even last year and before. Bouk is are star. However if we get run off the court, we are in bad shape.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Hurleys seat is gonna be getting very hot soon if he goes 0/3 on making the tournament. This is UConn, not some bush league A10 team.

With what money is Hurley's seat going to get hot with? LOL This is UConn we are talking about not UK

Reaction Score
It's been a crapshow of a season with 3 covid stops & no Bouk.

If Bouk comes back maybe win a few games and sneak in the Tourney but those odds are collapsing.

Reaction Score
We need to bring at least one outside shooter into every class. I don't care if he's just average or even below average at everything else. Give me 2 or 3 guys down the bench who will give you 5-10 minutes of 3's before they have to sit down and light up a smoke for the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We used to lead the BE in offensive rebounding and we got pounded by a bad rebounding team on the glass

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom