Things we hate | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Things we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I hate people who come here to unload their frustrations on one of our players and then become instantly offended when they find themselves taking flack.

I don't like Chad Ford. I think he's lazy and careless and the end result of his laziness is that some kids get the wrong idea about their prospects. I also think he is a complete fraud.

I don't like people who are slow and have large asses and feel the need to line up at the front of road races even though they intend on walking the whole thing with a large-assed friend. They always seem surprised when they get run over.

Similarly, I dislike people who randomly swerve during bike races. I have seen more $5000 piles of carbon splinters created by someone making a left turn on a straight road.

I don't like airlines. Specifically, I hate having to buy plane tickets. I always find it hard to believe that taking a plane from point A to point B could have such wildly varying prices depending on whose plane you take.

I hate that my office building is not on FourSquare so I will never overtake my brother in points.

I hate how the people in my office refuse to use the messaging software or the message sheets that I bought them. I still get post-its with phone numbers stuck to the screen of my computer when I'm out.

I guess I hate Post-its.

I don't like profanity filters. They're more childish than profanity.

I don't like the word 'folks'. People who use the word "folks" to start a sentence think they're actually about to tell you something important. They never do.

I don't like people who think that an alternate merge is a competition. Those people are douches and they cause almost every traffic jam in the western hemisphere. I should like to taser them in front of their kids.

I don't like people who honk at old people. Never honk at old people. If you do, one of two things will happen - the old person will mash down their throttle and hit a school or they will jam on their brakes and someone will hit them. Old people are ill-equipped to deal with honking. Don't honk at old people.

For some reason, I heard all of this in Dennis Leary's voice....not that I hate Dennis Leary's voice....I hate other stuff....

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
By Dr. Dennis Leary. Warning: There are some swears on this one, for those who care about that.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I hate that my master plan to stop drinking beer and drinking bourbon instead has not resulted in weight loss.

I hate the new Big East, coming your way.

Reaction Score
To piggy back on fishy's comment about road races (I hate the fat people at the start too)...

I hate when little kids run rampant at the start and almost get trampled then their parents give the other runners dirty looks.

Reaction Score
I hate Doug Gottlieb.

Wait this was about our own life?

I stand corrected then.

Reaction Score
I hate the fact that they killed off Shane in The Walking Dead. I also hate the fact that the kid who plays "Carl" can't act.

I hate when people spoil the ending of a good, recent TV series I haven't caught up on yet. Walking Dead is by no means a good TV show IMO, you're in the clear, and thanks for doing me a favor.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I hate Ferengi. Romulans are alright though.

THIS.

I absolutely despise the Ferengi. I love the Romulans (though I did not like the facial appearance/genetic makeup of the Romulans in the most recent movie, the one with the alternate timeline).

Love: Romulans, Cardassians
Like: Klingons, Borg
Tolerate: Q
Hate: Ferengi

Reaction Score
I hate getting into the shower and then soon after having to pee, thus jumping out to use the toilet and jumping back in.

In the words of Mr. George Costanza, "It's all pipes!" Just let it go, sir, just let it go.

Reaction Score
I hate that a multinational corporation can't figure out how to move seven people even though the seven people gave them the answer.

I hate everyone who ever drives on I-395.

I hate Neil Diamond.

Oh, and I hate each and every AD from each and every scum sucking weasel school that has left the Big East, ever. And Notre Dame just because.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I don't like people who think that an alternate merge is a competition. Those people are douches and they cause almost every traffic jam in the western hemisphere. I should like to taser them in front of their kids.

In a similar vein, i pull onto a highway entrance ramp every day and the entrance ramp coming from the other direction has a yield sign, as plain as day. Do they yield? Most race up like they are in the Gran Prix. A very irritating way to end the work day.

Reaction Score
I hate that NCAA commercial with that annoying girl that asks at the end, "Still think we're just a bunch of dumb jocks?"

I don't think they want my honest opinion.

SJ

Reaction Score
I hate getting into the shower and then soon after having to pee, thus jumping out to use the toilet and jumping back in.
Why don't you pee in the shower? I thought all guys did that.

Edit: I just saw your above comment! No, sir, you are not alone. Just avoid doing it when your girlfriend is in the shower with you. ew.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I hate Journey. I turn off the TV whenever that State Farm commercial comes on, I turn off the radio whenever they come on, and I leave the bar whenever someone sings that godawful song.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Some girls like...ah ......forget it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I hate the idiots who stop at yield signs and roll through stop signs. Specifically on entrances to the Merrit/Wilbur Cross. Especially if they are in front of me.

I hate the guy in front of me on the highway, generally. And the behind me if he's tailgating.

Notre Dame. Men, women, high schools named that, anything that has notre and dame in the name. Hate it with a passion.

Hate the workmen's comp system in CT.

People. I hat people. Pretty much all of 'em.

Reaction Score
Why don't you pee in the shower? I thought all guys did that.

Edit: I just saw your above comment! No, sir, you are not alone. Just avoid doing it when your girlfriend is in the shower with you. ew.
Not all men pee in the shower. Why not defecate in the shower? Gross. I hate stereotypes.

I hate Syracuse, Rutgers, UMass, Notre Dame, Providence and BC fans, too.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I hate that god damn commercial with the guy in the car where he turns the radio off, then he wife starts singing again.

Holy that commercial is on every fcking break.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-ncaa
-#wheelingproblems
-duke
-bcu
-fat chick playing bp
-korean little league teams
-marinate
-homer umps/refs

i can go on...

Reaction Score
Not all men pee in the shower. Why not defecate in the shower? Gross. I hate stereotypes.

I hate Syracuse, Rutgers, UMass, Notre Dame, Providence and BC fans, too.

People that play for Rutgers, UMass, Notre Dame, Providence, and BC, their fans too, some of them are just kids! Watch what you say! The mods on this board will get very angry at you for disrespecting KIDS on the boneyard. They are just KIDS!

Reaction Score
People that play for Rutgers, UMass, Notre Dame, Providence, and BC, their fans too, some of them are just kids! Watch what you say! The mods on this board will get very angry at you for disrespecting KIDS on the boneyard. They are just KIDS!
Please don't hurt me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro