There's no silver lining | Page 4 | The Boneyard

There's no silver lining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's just so different from the business world. There, if it's broken, you identify the problems, the solutions, the timeline. Then you execute. It works you get to stay. It does't, you move on.

You almost never hear anyone say I'm going to completely break it down, bottom line be damned.

This guy is scaring the hell out of me.

Reaction Score
It's just so different from the business world. There, if it's broken, you identify the problems, the solutions, the timeline. Then you execute. It works you get to stay. It does't, you move on.

You almost never hear anyone say I'm going to completely break it down, bottom line be damned.

This guy is scaring the hell out of me.

I'm no longer in the business world, but it seems quite different from a world where you hire your own staff, get about 6 months to plan and prepare, then 3 months to perform and show progress, then have a bunch of people say it's too soon to make any judgements about what we just saw.

C

Chief00

The reason won't be the scoreboard but of course that's almost always the true driver. No offense to anyone in that occupation - but he has a lot of the characteristics of a used car salesman. The BS will only take you so far if your cars are never like they were sold to be.

So these were my observation 2 years ago before it became consensus.

Reaction Score
So these were my observation 2 years ago before it became consensus.
You're just like Diaco. break your arm parting yourself on the back. Did you read the thread? we ALL knew we were effed.

Reaction Score
Fun to read your old quotes but the reason to bump this thread is that it should be linked and sent to our AD's e-mail. Just in case he thinks this year was some kind of aberration.

Reaction Score
Is it bad that I don't even remember what my "different conclusion" was?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Stunning to read our disdain for the guy after season 1....and here we are two years later (three years in) with all the same observations.

He really doesn't know how to fix this...no clue at all.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm thinking exactly this ^^^.

Only a few days ago, I was saying that nobody was calling for Diaco to lose his job. I can safely say that the number of people calling for his job is at least 1 person and likely more. I would literally be ecstatic if we could buy him out now and hire TJ Weist, and I'm not kidding about that. He snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. Today was literally depressing to the point where I didn't even want to drink, because the liquor was too far away from where I was sitting. And I don't want to hear about talent. We have 100x more talent than the team that lined up across from us today, and we still couldn't beat them.

God, he makes me wish for Pasqualoni back, and that's saying something...

I remember typing this as if it was yesterday. Hard to believe 2 years have gone by.

Boneyard rule #76: if you even lose MY support in year one, you probably don't deserve a year two...

Reaction Score
Don't worry guys. He knows what he needs to do to fix things!!! He told us so. It was at the same time he told us the games have been competitive after getting outscored like 100-3, and that our QB has as high a ceiling as any in the country.

I believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger