There is a WTF win out there, is it Cinny? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

There is a WTF win out there, is it Cinny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Excuse me, Kobe, but last year was the first year of a new head coach, who never coached before. He came to UConn, just before signing day. We lost lots of games, being blown out last year... this year, we been in the games...we should've beat Missouri and USF, too...
I know about Diaco. He was our DC when we went 12-0 in 2009 and our defense was actually solid until all the injuries late in the season. Just messing with you guys.

Reaction Score
No, Kobe's a good dude. Nothing but positive experiences with him on the MBB board.

Yeah I know him. After that idiot stunk up the board I just didn't need to see him take a jab at Diaco .

Would like to see kobe aacreign in his buddy. :D

Reaction Score
I wouldnt consider this a WTF win really. At most a WTH win. This isn't Cincy's best year. Sure they're better than we are right now but they're probably the 6th best team in the AAC not exactly world beaters.

Cincinnati had a good win against Miami(Fla) and played very good against Memphis when a true freshman QB was thrown into a tussle when Gunner Keil went down in the 1st quarter.

They will score a lot, a 2-3 So Fla team exposed UConn's defense.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Question directed towards kobe: who do the fans prefer at starting QB, Kiel or Moore? I haven't watched too much of Cincy this year but Moore was very impressive in the Memphis game, albeit against a defense who seemed content with allowing 50+ pts

Reaction Score
Question directed towards kobe: who do the fans prefer at starting QB, Kiel or Moore? I haven't watched too much of Cincy this year but Moore was very impressive in the Memphis game, albeit against a defense who seemed content with allowing 50+ pts

I'm not Kobe but I am the most knowledgable Bearcat fan in the country and to answer your question I would say about 70% of Bearcat fans prefer Moore. He's a talented freshman and with the way our season is going I'm getting a sense our fans want to build for the future. I personally prefer Gunner.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I'm not Kobe but I am the most knowledgable Bearcat fan in the country and to answer your question I would say about 70% of Bearcat fans prefer Moore. He's a talented freshman and with the way our season is going I'm getting a sense our fans want to build for the future. I personally prefer Gunner.
In the country? That is impressive.

Reaction Score

In the whole country you are the most knowledgeable Bearcat fan?? Jeez, I didn't think you knew EVERY thing about BEARCATS football. I'm impressed -- Tell me, who was the first coach for Cinni?

Reaction Score
You guys realize aacreigns is not a cincy fan, right? He is a fan of another non aac team who has been on the board before. So obvious it is painful.

Reaction Score
Just routing for improvement in the red zone offense. Hooeing for breaking thirty points

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I prefer Hayden Moore. He is only a freshman and has a lot of room to get better and he throws possibly one of the best deep balls of any college QB I've seen this season. I've always felt Kiel was a bit overrated, he has a good arm but didn't look good at all this season and often stares down receivers and tries to force the ball into tough spots. Not to mention I believe in his 16 career starts, he has not finished 10 of them. At some point it isn't a fluke, just a trend.

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I prefer Hayden Moore. He is only a freshman and has a lot of room to get better and he throws possibly one of the best deep balls of any college QB I've seen this season. I've always felt Kiel was a bit overrated, he has a good arm but didn't look good at all this season and often stares down receivers and tries to force the ball into tough spots. Not to mention I believe in his 16 career starts, he has not finished 10 of them. At some point it isn't a fluke, just a trend.

Interesting. Thanks for the input! Good luck today, I hope it's a good game.

Reaction Score
Seems like the answer to the original post would be a big fat "No!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member