The Walking Dead, Season 7 Part Deux | Page 6 | The Boneyard

The Walking Dead, Season 7 Part Deux

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Is Sasha zombie really that more effective than the alive Sasha? All the dead version did was fall over Negan and kill one guy. Wouldn't she have been more useful alive and able to think?

No. If she bites him as a zombie, he's dead. All it takes is that one minor wound. Also, they have to get her through the head to stop her, as opposed to live, where many woulds would disable her.

Reaction Score
No. If she bites him as a zombie, he's dead. All it takes is that one minor wound. Also, they have to get her through the head to stop her, as opposed to live, where many woulds would disable her.
That's still a weak attempt. What if someone else opened it? What if he heard her prior to opening it? Everything worked out 100% as she expected yet all it accomplished was knocking him over. This show is running out of ideas but I'll probably still watch next season.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
That's still a weak attempt. What if someone else opened it? What if he heard her prior to opening it? Everything worked out 100% as she expected yet all it accomplished was knocking him over. This show is running out of ideas but I'll probably still watch next season.

I don't think it was brilliant but I don't think she did it to become a weapon. I am pretty sure Negan explained why he wanted her in the casket, and so she knew he'd be the one opening it. But aside from that, I think her motivation was to prevent Negan from having her as a hostage, so Rick and Company could open fire on him as soon as he opened it.

Reaction Score
People were surprised by Sasha's play which they spent 1/3 of the episode telegraphing but not the garbage people flip?! I thought the episode was very entertaining and fit perfectly within my expectations for first battle of the war. I liked Negan having jump on Rick's group via the garbage people flip-flop even though the particulars were suspect-to-inexplicable, so what it was a cool double cross and really the first ever instance of Negan (beyond sheer numbers) being a formidable opponent strategy-wise.
Wish list for next season:
1. Hopefully we are done with Negan's speechifying over how he's gonna kill someone with the bat, its false menace at this point and we know they won't do it again b/c they lost viewers over Glenn/Abraham gore.
2. Dwight double agency is too ill-thought out & complex for them to execute well, if this is crux of next season it'll be rocky
3. In contrast the Eugene flip/betrayal is perfectly done and pretty interesting next options
4. More Tiger
5. For the love of God just let the Gregory thing drop, give us one scene where he tipped off Negan prior to what we just watched and then have Negan smother him with a blueberry pancake.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
People were surprised by Sasha's play which they spent 1/3 of the episode telegraphing but not the garbage people flip?! I thought the episode was very entertaining and fit perfectly within my expectations for first battle of the war. I liked Negan having jump on Rick's group via the garbage people flip-flop even though the particulars were suspect-to-inexplicable, so what it was a cool double cross and really the first ever instance of Negan (beyond sheer numbers) being a formidable opponent strategy-wise.
Wish list for next season:
1. Hopefully we are done with Negan's speechifying over how he's gonna kill someone with the bat, its false menace at this point and we know they won't do it again b/c they lost viewers over Glenn/Abraham gore.
2. Dwight double agency is too ill-thought out & complex for them to execute well, if this is crux of next season it'll be rocky
3. In contrast the Eugene flip/betrayal is perfectly done and pretty interesting next options
4. More Tiger
5. For the love of God just let the Gregory thing drop, give us one scene where he tipped off Negan prior to what we just watched and then have Negan smother him with a blueberry pancake.

Gregory would make excellent tiger food. He's boring.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Or just give him the Heath treatment. He left and just never came back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom