The UConn Report on twitter saying TJ Weist our new OC | Page 5 | The Boneyard

The UConn Report on twitter saying TJ Weist our new OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Football Scoop

UConn: Former Cincinnati receivers coach TJ Wiest has been named offensive coordinator / receivers coach at UConn. George DeLeone's title will shift to associate head coach / offensive line.
I'm curious as to what this does to Sos.

As an aside, I'm still convinced (personal opinion, no inside info) that we haven't seen the last of the alterations of our coaching staff and I still see it as a distinct possibility that at some point after signing day we hear that GDL did decide to take an NFL job to 'complete the tenure needed for an NFL pension'. I find it surprising that GDL is still here and both Day & Foley are still here. I don't see the former AD coexisting with two coaches that he marginalized so fully this past season and I see it as 50-50 we lose wither GDL or Foley & Day (I don't believe that I need to mention what my preference will be).

Reaction Score
I'm curious as to what this does to Sos.

As an aside, I'm still convinced (personal opinion, no inside info) that we haven't seen the last of the alterations of our coaching staff and I still see it as a distinct possibility that at some point after signing day we hear that GDL did decide to take an NFL job to 'complete the tenure needed for an NFL pension'. I find it surprising that GDL is still here and both Day & Foley are still here. I don't see the former AD coexisting with two coaches that he marginalized so fully this past season and I see it as 50-50 we lose wither GDL or Foley & Day (I don't believe that I need to mention what my preference will be).

Dez had a tweet last week that Cersosimo is moving to coach dbacks.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Dez had a tweet last week that Cersosimo is moving to coach dbacks.
Just what we need when we will be breaking in a new pair of cornerbacks. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom