The transfer portal opens today | Page 62 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
I know, I know… Many have made the argument about Ivy League level athleticism. But, I’m of the belief that you can never have enough shooters. Methinks good use of that last scholly if AK returns…

I don't think this kid has eligibility? He played full seasons in 19/20 and each of the last 3 years. They didn't let Cam double dip the covid year

Reaction Score
I don't think this kid has eligibility? He played full seasons in 19/20 and each of the last 3 years. They didn't let Cam double dip the covid year
Ivy League cancelled 20-21 season due to Covid, so he still has that Covid year to use. Kid was teammate of Andre at Albany Academy and on Albany City Rocks. 46% from 3 and a 93% free throw shooter last year… yes, please.

Reaction Score
Ivy League cancelled 20-21 season due to Covid, so he still has that Covid year to use. Kid was teammate of Andre at Albany Academy and on Albany City Rocks. 46% from 3 and a 93% free throw shooter last year… yes, please.
Dingle and ledlum suing over this eligibility issue. Ivy does not get covid year

Reaction Score
That's not how it works. The COVID year was a free year, not that you get an extra 5th year to use if you want. Though some people are suing to try and make that case.

Reaction Score
Once considered a lock to St. John’s, Cliff Omoruyi signs with Alabama.

Oats is a good coach, and the amount of money he has available to get guys is absurd (still can‘t beat his buddy’s team, though).

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Oats is a good coach, and the amount of money he has available to get guys is absurd (still can‘t beat his buddy’s team, though).
Gotta think Rutgers has some $$$

Reaction Score

I’m going to be very curious to see how his system, mostly defensively, changes with Cliff. They definitely have the look of a very dangerous team if Sears is back.

Reaction Score
I’m going to be very curious to see how his system, mostly defensively, changes with Cliff. They definitely have the look of a very dangerous team if Sears is back.
They do well with rim protectors and rim runners, but just 1 on the court at a time.
Oats just didn't have the personnel last season. Bediako did well the year before.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I thought this was a joke but just looked it up. He will be 27 when he plays his final season of eligibility. Wow anyone on the BY have any eligibility left to fill up one those vacant scholarships? LOL!
He must have thought it was the faculty portal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom