The transfer portal opens today | Page 49 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
I watched him live and he’s just a high motor energetic big point guard. he can handle the ball really well. Plays defense really well and he didn’t really shoot the ball so i don’t remember that aspect of his game. but if karaban comes back i don’t see him coming.

Reaction Score
Oh I don’t know if they’ll win. Just think they’ll be better than last year.

Flip wasn’t that good to me offensively though. Don’t think it’ll be hard for Flagg to be better if he lives up to the hype.
I mean they made it to an elite 8. Idk how much “better” they’ll be without knowing their full roster yet. Filipowski was in the running to be an all American. If FS Flagg is just that good he’ll be great for a freshman. It may be a slight “talent” upgrade, but I’d bet against it being a significant “production” upgrade.

Reaction Score
I mean they made it to an elite 8. Idk how much “better” they’ll be without knowing their full roster yet. Filipowski was in the running to be an all American. If FS Flagg is just that good he’ll be great for a freshman. It may be a slight “talent” upgrade, but I’d bet against it being a significant “production” upgrade.
Flagg is way more talented than Filipowski, especially defensively.

Reaction Score
So many of you want to kick Samson and Solo to the curb for shiny new transfers. Glad you're not the coaches. Can't wait for both them of them to excel and laugh at you clowns who want to start mid-major guys over them.
There are plenty of minutes to go around. Samson and solo will get plenty of run

Reaction Score
They made elite 8 only due to shed injury

Reaction Score

Are we actually still trying to get this guy or are we no longer involved since Reed committed? Potential Karaban replacement?

Yeah I see him more of a Karaban Replacement. Maybe a better handle than Karaban and better D. He is not as good of a 3 PT shooter, but he did shoot 36%, or passer as Karaban. Pretty good rebounder. He can create his own offense at times off the dribble too. I saw him a game and came away impressed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This one caught me by surprise. Not sure how Scheyer is going to make everyone happy next year, even with the mass exodus…

Maliq Brown will hold down the forward position so they can bring along Flagg slowly. A couple minutes here and there will build experience that he will need as a soph. NO!?!? Then how dumb a move is this?

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

Connecticut native and a solid versatile skillset...he on the radar at all?

Reaction Score
This class with Flagg and that Center look a step above talent wise. Idk about anyone else.

Having a 7’1 tank and a generational talent next to him will be different than that Tik Toker and the tweener Flip.
Yeah, but we were talking about Duke.

Reaction Score

Providence might be pretty bad next year. A one-man team of Hopkins coming off ACL tear. They lost Carter, Oduro, Ticket, Dual, and Castro. I guess Barron was alright in limited minutes this year. Couple of okay transfers in, but nobody I'd be super excited about (especially for this upcoming year, Christ might be decent in a couple years).

Reaction Score

Michigan transfer admission strikes again. Might be why they took Wolf over Goldin, too. Easier to get in as an undergraduate transfer (you can often only transfer in 2 years worth of credits so upperclassmen won't be on track to graduate). Though did Davis really not graduate in 4 years at FAU?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom