The thing they do on defensive third downs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The thing they do on defensive third downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not sure why someone who has been around as long as you has no clue but I will try to help. FIRST READ what is said and then try to respond. The comment is about Warde actually doing just that! The credit is for his personal response and not about stopping anything. Something we never got from Jeff.
Get some insight and info before proclaiming others insane. One has to believe you like most of us realize the bad vomiting dog is Bob's thing just like changing the Huskie Walk which was another bad idea. He is very demanding and you can't change the demands of a new man in charge over night.
The topic is being addressed by the adminastration in a timley manner with respect for the new man on the block who thought it would be a good idea.

As for my insanity you may be right! I may be crazy! But it just might be what we are looking for to get through this season. Maybe some Billy Joel on the big screen? Nah that's insanity..

You missed the point. The fact it has been played at a spring game and 2 regular season games.... and didn't realize how awful it is on their own should embarass them.

I don't much care if it's Diaco's idea, Herbst's idea, Malloy's idea or if Jim Calhoun tortured animals to record it.

That it's gone on this long is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69