The Summitt... | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Summitt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is no point characterizing their fan base from a message board. message board posters are typically the die hard but your casual UT fan who shows up to games or watches on TV is not going around accusing uconn of violations with maya moore's recruitment or anything to that affect. I find it hilarious when people take a few rotten apples of the true fringe and type cast a fan base. heck you have to pay now to post there only die hards will do that. so what if a few of them are delusional about tenn, don't let it overshadow their normal fans who are not crazy.

Reaction Score
It isn't the few that toss the insults and slurs that bother me. It's the rest of the posters who say nothing about the ethnic slurs and vicious hate talk. There are two mods over there that seem to promote hatred. They set rules prohibiting personal insults but fail to enforce it against their own. At least the rest of wcbb doesn't have to be exposed to the "yellow journalism" that dominates that site.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
DD, I did, nutswbb.

I can't speak to the Maya stuff, as I do not know the truth nor do I want to research it. I have assumed, and it is an assumption, the truth is somewhere in the middle. That is usually my belief when any 2 sides are telling their version of the same story. But I have no desire to get in to that issue. It is all water under a bridge, in a city named I don't give a rat's .

As I said before I have immense respect for the job Geno does. I have a few choice adjectives in the heat of the battle but never are the words cheater or liar.

The truth is somewhere in the middle? What the heck does that mean? Moore took SOME money to play at UConn? Moore's mother was given PART of a house to have her daughter come to UConn?

There is NO middle. Either UConn cheated to get more or they didn't. THEY DIDN'T. It's attitudes like yours that what keeps this sad innuendo alive.

You say have respect for the job Geno has done, but you don't show it with you ignoring of the lies told over and over by the Lady Vol fans.

Somewhere in the middle my . Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Truth be told, One Trick, today's meds are a first-rate 1999 Napa Cabernet. It's good to be a bear!

You and I have the same taste in meds...try the Gundlach Bundschu sometime!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
It isn't the few that toss the insults and slurs that bother me. It's the rest of the posters who say nothing about the ethnic slurs and vicious hate talk. There are two mods over there that seem to promote hatred. They set rules prohibiting personal insults but fail to enforce it against their own. At least the rest of wcbb doesn't have to be exposed to the "yellow journalism" that dominates that site.

I think that this dead horse was beat ad naseum in another thread. I dont' disagree about some of the folks over there and yes, some of the mods, but I don't believe that they represent all of the folks, and I don't think that it is all of those folks responsibility to police a board that the mods are supposed to be managing.

Also, I will repeat here what I said in the prior thread. IMO, upon occasion there are things said on the Boneyard that I do not agree with at all nor do I find them very kind. However I feel that it is best to let these things go and hope that the thread dies out. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom