The Summitt... | The Boneyard

The Summitt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
True, it will help minimize the number of people exposed to them. Better for everyone.

Reaction Score
Really weird time for them to be choosing to do that considering there's still 4 months until the season starts. With that being said, the less people that are exposed to those idiots, the better.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Making people pay for something they're used to getting for free right as the program is undergoing a major transition that may result in it not being the powerhouse it once was smacks of the Cleveland Cavs trying to get fans to renew their season tickets in early 2010 before anyone knew what LeBron James was going to do.

JS

Reaction Score
Obviously the crew that hung out on the free board wasn't exactly the demographic the advertisers were hoping to attract.

Kind of like advertising at the Mount Mercy Hospital for the Scurrilously Insane.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The curtains are pulled on the glass house. No more peeking in to see whats going on. Gotta wonder what theyre hiding.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
It's gonna be their wallets...
Talk about following Svengali....they are all saying that they will pay only because Maria is staying. And they are now paying her. I wonder how much she held up the owner of that site for?

Much better for my blood pressure.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reminds of how all of the sports on Pay-Per-View are niche sports. They go the pay site route now that they are a niche program.

JS

Reaction Score
Reminds of how all of the sports on Pay-Per-View are niche sports. They go the pay site route now that they are a niche program.
"On our schedule today, the Southeastern Quoits Championship semi finals, followed by a Tennessee-Alabama womens' basketball match-up . . . "

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This move could raise the average IQ of that part of the country by a few points.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The curtains are pulled on the glass house. No more peeking in to see whats going on. Gotta wonder what theyre hiding.
Absolutely nothing, as information that's actually of interest will get out regardless.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
"On our schedule today, the Southeastern Quoits Championship semi finals, followed by a Tennessee-Alabama womens' basketball match-up . . . "

Roll Tide?

Oops... habit. ;) :oops:

Reaction Score
....is going to a pay site. Probably good in the long run.

So basically the LV message board will soon be trending towards mediocrity and irrelevancy just like their WBB program!

Reaction Score
Do you have to be a member to read, or only to post? It sort of closes off the recruits to information as to what's happening at the school...Don't think that's very helpful to them...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh well...... I'll miss reading the pot shots, snide remarks, andotherwise disparaging comments directed towards my beloved Duke program. Guess I can always go check out the Maryland and UNC-CH(eat) messageboards for that :rolleyes:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Do you have to be a member to read, or only to post? It sort of closes off the recruits to information as to what's happening at the school...Don't think that's very helpful to them...

That is why I think it's going to be read only for non=members.

Reaction Score

Per Josh on "that other site": "...you can still come to this board, just have to be a paying member to read it."

Seeing half the fans on that site can't (or choose not to wear any footwear), I doubt they are going to fork up for overpriced Kool-Aid.

So I guess not only does UConn undoubtly have a superior WBB to the LV's, I guess The Boneyard will continue to be the superior WCB fan board (by even a wider margin).

It sucks to be them!

Reaction Score
So basically the LV message board will soon be trending towards mediocrity and irrelevancy just like their WBB program!

trending toward??? They took a giant LEAP about 5 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom