The solution is simple | Page 6 | The Boneyard

The solution is simple

Reaction Score
I don't think he'll do it. What I find interesting though is that if he took it and turned the team around and got UConn back in the men's spotlight, it could potentially cement him as the greatest college coach of all time. To absolutely dominate the women's game and then turn around a struggling men's team and turn it back into a pack leader seems like it would suit someone like him. I won't use the word ego-maniac, because I don't think he's that.. but he seems like someone that is very satisfied with what he's accomplished and enjoys promoting that. You'd think someone like that would like to add another notch to the belt and say.. "See? I told you I could do it". Maybe the age and investment it would take on his part really are just too much to take on... He just seems like the kinda guy that would take that head on. Maybe he's just gotten his fill and is looking to age gracefully into the sunset. If UConn was serious about it, they need to go full blow ass kissing of the highest degree. They should be framing it as "Geno, the University is in utter free-fall. Help us get this thing straightened out. We both know you can get this thing turned around and we'll let you run this thing however you want. Give CD the women's team and let her have her due, she's earned it. Help us Obi-wan blah blah ... " Gotta puff up that ego. That would be South Park level ass-kissery. I don't think the University is willing to do that :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom