The solution is simple | The Boneyard

The solution is simple

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
“For those people who think I would be a great replacement for Kevin, I’m flattered,” Auriemma said. “But I probably agree with all those people who think that somebody should have their head examined if they name me.”

#poorWhaler
#poorSerrano

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
“For those people who think I would be a great replacement for Kevin, I’m flattered,” Auriemma said. “But I probably agree with all those people who think that somebody should have their head examined if they name me.”

#poorWhaler
#poorSerrano

Being modest. He’s the great pick.

Reaction Score
It would be a spectacle and they wouldn't have any issue selling tickets. We'd be in the news cycle constantly, especially if it went really well or really bad

Reaction Score
I don’t think Geno is as close minded about this as some people think or he has alluded to. It won’t be an easy sell but it’s not impossible.

Let’s go Geno. Make the move.

Reaction Score
Geno can teach no doubt but don’t you think KO would be successful if he landed the top players every year?

Reaction Score
Geno can teach no doubt but don’t you think KO would be successful if he landed the top players every year?

No. KO would never get to that point because he doesn’t have the chops to run a program. You act like Geno snapped his fingers one day and he started getting the best players to come. The guy might be the best basketball coach walking the earth today. You don’t think his pedigree would land 5 star men here?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Agree. CD should get an interview.

Can you imagine what happens when Chris attempts to impose her no tattoos rule on the men's side? We'd have players who would have to wrap themselves in tape like mummies to cover all the tats visible on their arms and legs. It would be like watching an entire team that just got released from the hospital emergency room after a traffic wreck.

Reaction Score
I honestly think Geno could be a successful men’s coach if given the chance, but now that he’s in his 60s that ship has probably sailed.

It would take time to build up the recruiting connections and cache needed to succeed, and time isn’t something either side can afford. Plus, I’m pretty sure Geno is on record as saying if he were to take a men’s job, he wouldn’t take the UConn job, as he wouldn’t want to destroy both teams.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom