The problem with court storming | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The problem with court storming

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Nearly 6 full pages for arguably the current 3rd best individual women's college basketball player the country?

The Zupruder Film wasn't broken down to quite this extent.
Though Clark did go down like she caught one from the grassy knoll...

Reaction Score
Two things I notice: the nitwit fan is running while looking at her phone over her head. The OSU security guy throws one of the OSU players out of the way as she comes to Clark's aid.
Nice catch though I would add didn’t seem to be providing much aid.

Reaction Score
I’ve watched it over and over. I’m not buying the lone fan theory!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So you agree with CL82? Haha
Lol I love when you go in this passive aggressive mode and ask posters about another poster instead of reaching out to someone directly. It's kind of gutless and passive aggressive, with a weird "Daddy! Look at me!!" vibe, but it's a signature move for you. It's entertaining.

Dont Ever Change Season 2 GIF by Living Single

:D

Reaction Score
Lol I love when you go in this passive aggressive mode and ask posters about another poster instead of reaching out to someone directly. It's kind of gutless and passive aggressive, but it's a signature move for you.

Dont Ever Change Season 2 GIF by Living Single

:D
I wasn't able to tag you from my phone but considering you have 20 posts in this thread I assumed you would see it. My assumption was spot on.

Is that a Living Single gif? I didn't take you for a Maxine Shaw fan but here we are.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wasn't able to tag you from my phone but considering you have 20 posts in this thread I assumed you would see it. My assumption was spot on.

Is that a Living Single gif? I didn't take you for a Maxine Shaw fan but here we are.
I guess, that's like the time our so in this thread. [shrugs] It's a you thing. :D

Reaction Score
I'm not gonna read this whole thread, but my only problem is why a top 20 ranked team's fans are storming the court at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom