The old site has nominated new mods | The Boneyard

The old site has nominated new mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2 of the 3 nominated are PC fans. The third was Fishy. Odd.

Reaction Score
That's just a bunch of PC folk bustin' em'. Best for all true UConn fans to stay off that site until they go away. BTW, this "chickenhead" character just above, in this thread, is one of those PC folk.

Reaction Score
Glad they are having fun- what else is there to do for them right now except to wait for Ledo to play in Europe because of grades and for their coach to leave two years from now for a better job?
Nada.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The absence of Fishy is very strange. I have seen numerous posts since the launch of the new site mentioning his absence, but even the admins haven't responded. Surely they must know where he is. I guess this is a touchy subject for some reason. Maybe he was brainwashed into becoming a PC fan and is being held somewhere against his will.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The absence of Fishy is very strange. I have seen numerous posts since the launch of the new site mentioning his absence, but even the admins haven't responded. Surely they must know where he is. I guess this is a touchy subject for some reason. Maybe he was brainwashed into becoming a PC fan and is being held somewhere against his will.
I've talked to Fishy and as far as I know, nothing is going on other than he is busy and has had a cold or something. Add in the start of school and he just hasn't had time. I don't know if the rest of you have noticed but he didn't post a lot since the end of the season.

Reaction Score
I agree with jleves....Fishy is fine....believe me. He's fine.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I agree with jleves....Fishy is fine....believe me. He's fine.

I thought he had a cold. Now you are telling me he's fine. So which is it? WTF

Reaction Score
Should we all chip in and buy him a box of tissues?:)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
anyone else want to have a little fun? pm me

Reaction Score
Sorry we are strait ( not that there is anything wrong with that).

Try the Dook board.

Reaction Score
2 of the 3 nominated are PC fans. The third was Fishy. Odd.
we'll see. i have it on good authority that ken davis from the old courant site is going to be taking over there.

oh and as far as the "new mods" poll - it was started by a PC dimwit.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I've talked to Fishy tonight - on his deathbed, he requests that everyone stop posting on the old board, in particular Alex.

Reaction Score
It looks to me as if it's PC fans on their deathbed...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
So will he be swimming with Luca Brasi :D

I've talked to Fishy tonight - on his deathbed, he requests that everyone stop posting on the old board, in particular Alex.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
we'll see. i have it on good authority that ken davis from the old courant site is going to be taking over there.

oh and as far as the "new mods" poll - it was started by a PC dimwit.

Ken Davis was hired weeks ago.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
He must be waiting for just the right moment to come in and save the day.

Fishy is cycling, and running marathons, and posting on Facebook with his adult friends. All the signs of a middle age man going down fighting.

Bottom line: I've seen it before - mid life crisis, coupled with a kid who is now at the high maintenance age. I cannot speak to the latter, but let's be honest - any kid of Fishy's has to be high maintenance.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fishy is cycling, and running marathons, and posting on Facebook with his adult friends. All the signs of a middle age man going down fighting.

Bottom line: I've seen it before - mid life crisis, coupled with a kid who is now at the high maintenance age. I cannot speak to the latter, but let's be honest - any kid of Fishy's has to be high maintenance.
LOL This Post should be pinned!

Reaction Score
may we please be told when fishy is properly medicated for his cold. Also maybe when said cold is passed? k thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom