The Official Tourney Thread | Page 55 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Reaction Score
Kentucky fans should be happy. Their coach is sending more players to the NBA this year. After all, he doesn't coach for championships, just to make his players money. Mission likely accomplished. Hopefully all the KY fans will be cheering on draft night, 'cause they won't be cheering next Monday night.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
How long before PayPal tells us how young his team is and it's not about winning NC's?
Not long. Remember the "greatest day in UK history" was June 30th 2010 when they had 5 guys picked in the first round of the NBA Draft. The spin is coming.

Reaction Score
Pretty good exhibit of why college ball should not adopt the NBA advance rule. It's just more dramatic that way.

pj

Reaction Score
If only Wichita State had come out of this bracket, my schadenfreude would be complete.

pj

Reaction Score
You realize any sanctions for the classes would have nothing to do with this season right?

They've probably committed other violations this year.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
All the talk about our play calling. Down 5 and UK takes a time out and then runs two abortions on offense right after. Grass isn't always greener.
Don't let BUHusky read this - he will go spazzzzzz

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I'm loving this. I will sleep well tonight. :D

espn.com/video/clip?id=19011359

Reaction Score
I should NOT be laughing watching Sports Center right now. I should NOT be laughing...

Reaction Score
I'll be passionately rooting against UNC in the FF, but a part of me wouldn't mind seeing them win next weekend, only to have the NCAA vacate two titles a few months from now.

(I know it's a pipe dream, but shhhhh.)

Reaction Score
I'm not gonna laugh at that. It may be UK but these are still young players that work hard to get where they're at, form a camaraderie with their teammates, and leave it all out on the court. For some it will be the last time they play together.

Would you rather have players that don't give a crap if they lose? That would go over big on this board if it was UConn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm not gonna laugh at that. It may be UK but these are still young players that work hard to get where they're at, form a camaraderie with their teammates, and leave it all out on the court. For some it will be the last time they play together.

Would you rather have players that don't give a crap if they lose? That would go over big on this board if it was UConn.
I'm sure no one will mind this one:

Reaction Score
My Final Four consisted of Florida State, Cincy (Winner), Oregon and South Carolina. I got a little crazy with my picks, but I hit a home run with two of them. I filled out the entire bracket in about 2 minutes.

Reaction Score
Rooting for the Zags tonight even though SCarolina is a good story and they have a likeable coach. So far a tight game.

Yup. Gonzaga has to win so they can stop UNC. Also, can't have SC win a dual championship, since it looks like their women will be the favorite tomorrow.

Everyone playing hard so far. Was about to post about how good Karnowski was playing but now he seems hurt..

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Yup. Gonzaga has to win so they can stop UNC. Also, can't have SC win a dual championship, since it looks like their women will be the favorite tomorrow.

Everyone playing hard so far. Was about to post about how good Karnowski was playing but now he seems hurt..
Really hoping for a ducks zags final

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom