The Official Tourney Thread | Page 57 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
really impressed that Oregon is out rebounding Carolina by 5 so far, their team rebounding is tremendous. Dana Altman is a hell of a coach.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Can some explain to me why college kids don't wear high top sneakers anymore. Who started this and when?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Can some explain to me why college kids don't wear high top sneakers anymore. Who started this and when?
I guess thy really don't provide any ankle support.

Reaction Score
UNC just needs to go inside every possession to either Meeks or Hicks.

Reaction Score
Thornwell really had a silent 15 points. It was not a good game. That was the game IMO, he just did not make his presence known like in the other 4 games. How does SC look for next year?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Are the announcers trying to make us feel sorry for the UNC level of recruits? LOL.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Jackson on UNC reminds me of Jeremy Lamb.

Reaction Score
Are the announcers trying to make us feel sorry for the UNC level of recruits? LOL.
Yah, that is why I said it is such BS. Their bosses told them to give it a mention when most people are likely to be getting a beer/bathroom break...But they tried to hard to sweep it under the rug.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Yah, that is why I said it is such BS. Their bosses told them to give it a mention when most people are likely to be getting a beer/bathroom break...But they tried to hard to sweep it under the rug.

They have 6 McDonalds AA on the team. Their frontcourt is STACKED and experienced. Basically because they aren't one and done they are "degrading" them. Ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Exactly, so why is it a new trend

I'd say a majority of the hoops shoes NBA players wear are now low tops. Kobes, KD's, Lillards, Hardens. Adidsas Crazylight boost, Nike Zoom Live, a lot of guys wear the new Crazy explosive lows. PG's new shoes and Kyries are more mids. The only really high tops you see are the Lebrons, D Rose's, Crazy Explosive Highs and the sneaker heads who wear retro Jordans but they are a rarity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom