The Official Tourney Thread | Page 35 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Reaction Score
Been saying it all year, Ball has to be the #1 pick. His feel and the way he sees the game is very uncommon.

Lakers are gonna get him with the number 1 pick.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
3 UCLA turnovers versus that Cinci defense is REALLY impressive.

Hate Lonzo Ball's dad and how ESPN is milking him in the media, but the kid is a stud. You can tell he's at a different level on the floor with college guys. Has a chance to lead UCLA to a title.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Lonzo's Ball dad locked this kid in the gym shooting all day. The father seems fanatical.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Went 30-6 but didn't win the regular season conference title, conference tournament or get to the second weekend. Yikes. At least when Huggins was here we won conference titles.

Reaction Score
Who does everyone like to come out of the East, now that we won't be getting Duke/Nova?

Wisconsin, Florida, Baylor, South Carolina. I like Florida.

Reaction Score
Kinda scary how easily UCLA toyed with Cincinnati. They looked like a mid major against them.

If it comes down to UCLA, KY, and UNC in that region I'd prefer UCLA. Hoping Butler can outsmart Roy.

Reaction Score
Who does everyone like to come out of the East, now that we won't be getting Duke/Nova?

Whoever wins Florida-Wisconsin. Think Florida.

Reaction Score
Huge mistake by Mick not having Evans guard Ball in the second hdlf:

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score

Kind of crazy one of those 4 is guaranteed to make the final 4.

Reaction Score
Why? Those are good teams. Baylor was #1 at one point during the year. Wisky is very consistent, Florida is good and USC has a great player and with Martin building their program.

Two of the CBS guys said Florida looked like the best team in the tournament right now.

I'd probably say Kansas.

I like Florida to the FF from the East.

Kind of crazy one of those 4 is guaranteed to make the final 4.

Reaction Score
He's so smooth and effortless it's scary
I go back & forth on Ball, in first half I was thinking absolutely no way can he be #1 pick, in 2nd he looked like no-brainer. I haven't seen Fultz play at all so can't compare. Ball seems certain to make a team better by instilling the extra pass mentality, I think his best skill is the quickness, force & accuracy of his passes. Questionable thing is his shot, I feel like I could block that thing and in the NBA he's got to change his mechanics - he's a very good NBA player regardless but if he can fix that he's a superstar.

Reaction Score
Every year there's at least one weak bracket by the 2nd weekend.

I'll go with Wisconsin to make the FF out of the East. 2nd choice Baylor.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm not combing through the record books to see if it's ever happened before, but the SEC putting four teams into the Sweet 16 would seem to be a high water mark for them.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm not combing through the record books to see if it's ever happened before, but the SEC putting four teams into the Sweet 16 would seem to be a high water mark for them.
Except, North Carolina beat Arkansas, so only Kentucky, Florida, and South Carolina, right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom