The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night ! | Page 10 | The Boneyard

The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Damn it!!! My Sixers had like 6 billion picks in the second round, and they let Daniels go to the Raptors??? It's tough being a Sixers fan...

...congrats to DD and to Shabazz!!!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Feeling a lot better now... #37 isn't so bad, considering. I think he has a real shot to make it with Toronto. Now we just need NG to be selected.

Reaction Score
Damn it!!! My Sixers had like 6 billion picks in the second round, and they let Daniels go to the Raptors??? It's tough being a Sixers fan...

...congrats to DD and to Shabazz!!!
And then they go and take Jerami Grant lol

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I agree. DD suffers badly from lack of confidence at times, not being picked could be devastating to him. Hard to imagine a guy with his skills and talent who can also shoot the ball well may not get drafted. Maybe 55 to the Heat? That would be ideal.

Imagine how high Deandre could have gone if he hadn't stunk it up at the combine. Regardless, this is a great situation for him and he has a good shot to not only make the team but get playing time.

Reaction Score
I like Deandre but was really stupid to come out, there was no need too in a loaded draft class.

While I think it would have been better had he stayed (and I clearly wish he would have as a UConn fan), I don't know that it was stupid to leave. If he comes back and is inconsistent, he wouldn't be better than a late first round pick. He's the same age as seniors this year, so striking while the iron is hot and getting paid this year makes a lot of sense.

Reaction Score
Happy for DD. Hope he has a great career in Toronto. If they can retain Lowry, with Derozan etc they should be a formidable team for years to come.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the footage of Shabazz's name being called and him going up to Adam Silver? Missed it and would love to see it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I agree. DD suffers badly from lack of confidence at times, not being picked could be devastating to him. Hard to imagine a guy with his skills and talent who can also shoot the ball well may not get drafted. Maybe 55 to the Heat? That would be ideal.

Imagine how high Deandre could have gone if he hadn't stunk it up at the combine. Regardless, this is a great situation for him and he has a good shot to not only make the team but get playing time.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Let's hope Thanasis is as good as his brother.

Reaction Score
so is James Michael McAdoo the new Terrence Morris? maybe he would've dropped some in the workout process if he came out after his freshman year, but damn, there's a good chance that he might go undrafted now.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
so is James Michael McAdoo the new Terrence Morris? maybe he would've dropped some in the workout process if he came out after his freshman year, but damn, there's a good chance that he might go undrafted now.

If he left after his freshman or sophomore year, he would have been drafted in the first round. That's why you should leave early.

Reaction Score
If he left after his freshman or sophomore year, he would have been drafted in the first round. That's why you should leave early.

yea he would've been no doubt first round after his freshman year, draft was very weak, he took a gigantic L.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the footage of Shabazz's name being called and him going up to Adam Silver? Missed it and would love to see it.
Oh and tcf just posted a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc