The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night ! | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I know Bazz is going to MIA but this is interesting. I think they meant "3 of the 4," though.

ESPN Stats & Info
Charlotte: drafted player from each of 3 UConn national championship teams (Emeka Okafor, Kemba Walker, Shabazz Napier) #CHAPick #NBADraft

Reaction Score
Now, who does Miami send to Charlotte? Or is it a future pick?

Reaction Score
BearJWS said:
Now, who does Miami send to Charlotte? Or is it a future pick?

Can't believe Charlotte would help a division rival unless they thought they were getting something good. Have no idea who - since Cole doesn't solve their shooting/spacing problems. They'd be better off with Bazz.

Reaction Score
Lots of drama this week from 'Miami Heat'. Who stays / leaves.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Can't believe Charlotte would help a division rival unless they thought they were getting something good. Have no idea who - since Cole doesn't solve their shooting/spacing problems. They'd be better off with Bazz.

They got #26, the Miami 2nd round pick and next season's 2nd rounder, I think. That's pretty darn good value for a 2-spot drop at this point in this draft where it's kind of a crapshoot.

Edit: And Miami picks Hairston for Charlotte.

Reaction Score
nomar said:
They got #26, the Miami 2nd round pick and next season's 2nd rounder, I think. That's pretty darn good value for a 4-spot drop at this point in this draft where it's kind of a crapshoot.

Yeah - you're right. Charlotte got a shooter so they might have gotten who they would have taken anyway and picked up a couple picks out of the deal.

Reaction Score

It appears to be Hairston, who was rumored to go to Charlotte... Probably Charlotte gets some extra scraps in return.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Yeah - you're right. Charlotte got a shooter so they might have gotten who they would have taken anyway and picked up a couple picks out of the deal.

You still post on RealGm? Their servers are crapping out BIG-TIME tonight. Way to prepare for probably the busiest night of the year, guys!

C

Chief00

Getting PJ Hairston is great for the Hornets. They need shooting in the worst way.
Congratulations Bazz. Quite frankly, things played out as my source indicated. Took a little heat for my prediction but events played out.

Reaction Score
nomar said:
You still post on RealGm? Their servers are crapping out BIG-TIME tonight. Way to prepare for probably the busiest night of the year, guys!

Once in a while. I tend to migrate to a team board when our guys are playing well for that team (or a day like today). When our guys are struggling, I tend to avoid it.

I thought maybe it was my wireless signal that was stopping me from getting on there - so now I know it isn't me.

Reaction Score
Bazz has a good chance of starting for The Heat. This is about as good as we could have hoped for. Now, if the Big 3 will take lesser salaries, as the Spurs stars did, maybe they can add 2 more impact bench players and give the Spurs a real run for the title.

Reaction Score
Wilcox means Da Clips are not sold on Bullock... I don't blame them, was never impressed with Bullock.

Reaction Score
Wilcox means Da Clips are not sold on Bullock... I don't blame them, was never impressed with Bullock.
Speculation is the Clips are making a trade, so this may not have been their pick. No talk about Deandre whatsoever. For the umpteenth time, who advised the kid to leave school? I feel so bad for him.

Reaction Score
Report: The Raptors are looking to sign and trade Kyle Lowry to the Heat for future draft picks and cash considerations. $@$@!$!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Don't worry Bazz, the Heat play in Miami, not Tampa. You're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom