The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night ! | Page 9 | The Boneyard

The Official NBA Draft Thread...aka...Bazz Night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
We're gonna be able to see Bazz play meaningful June basketball for years to come. Congrats Bazz!!! You'll be one of the only players with multiple championships in college and the NBA.

Reaction Score
Speculation is the Clips are making a trade, so this may not have been their pick. No talk about Deandre whatsoever. For the umpteenth time, who advised the kid to leave school? I feel so bad for him.

I'd rather have Wilcox on my team. Dude can shoot. Bullock is marginal.

2nd Round is coming up... Hopefully DD gets picked by a team who can develop him. Not being picked would be bad for DD's self esteem. Don't want to see another Stanley Robinson situation with loss of confidence. :(

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

2nd Round is coming up... Hopefully DD gets picked by a team who can develop him. Not being picked would be bad for DD's self esteem. Don't want to see another Stanley Robinson situation with loss of confidence. :(

How about those New York Knickerbockers? ;)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Didn't expect DeAndre to go in Round 1, but damn. I'm feeling quite sorry for DD at the moment.

Reaction Score
Kyle Anderson was long predicted to San Antonio... Bye bye Diaw.

Reaction Score
Didn't expect DeAndre to go in Round 1, but damn. I'm feeling quite sorry for DD at the moment.
He's not even being discussed or on Bilas Top 10 available list. This is the same kid who torched Florida for 25 and 10 in front of the whole country. Awful guidance from whomever pushed this kid to go early.

Reaction Score

DD is not Stanley talent wise. He has skill and upside, more so than some already taken.

Reaction Score
No talk about Deandre whatsoever. For the umpteenth time, who advised the kid to leave school? I feel so bad for him.

To play devil's advocate: it's possible that early-mid second round (or wherever he goes) was his ceiling over this year or next. His stock might have dropped with a non-dominant senior season for a guy who would be 23 at next year's draft. This could be the best he had a chance to do.

Reaction Score
While other teams are drafting athletes that don't know how to play basketball the Spurs are drafting basketball players that aren't always the best athletes. Kyle Anderson is Boris Diaw 2.0, The Spurs are just on another level than every other team in the league.

Reaction Score
DD is not Stanley talent wise. He has skill and upside, more so than some already taken.

But both lose confidence easily & are not overly aggressive. Too happy to blend in, but not go getters. Could be a long night for DD.

Reaction Score
Trying to remember -- have we ever had a guy declare and then not get picked in the first round? I remember Khalid was picked around #30, but I don't remember which side of the line he fell on.

Reaction Score
But both lose confidence easily & are not overly aggressive. Too happy to blend in, but not go getters. Could be a long night for DD.
I agree. DD suffers badly from lack of confidence at times, not being picked could be devastating to him. Hard to imagine a guy with his skills and talent who can also shoot the ball well may not get drafted. Maybe 55 to the Heat? That would be ideal.

Reaction Score
Trying to remember -- have we ever had a guy declare and then not get picked in the first round? I remember Khalid was picked around #30, but I don't remember which side of the line he fell on.

Khalid was a 2nd round pick, after Jake.

Reaction Score
I like Deandre but was really stupid to come out, there was no need too in a loaded draft class.

Reaction Score
KJ Mcdaniels reminds me of Stanley Robinson a little in their style

Reaction Score
I agree. DD suffers badly from lack of confidence at times, not being picked could be devastating to him. Hard to imagine a guy with his skills and talent who can also shoot the ball well may not get drafted. Maybe 55 to the Heat? That would be ideal.

Being picked by Miami who be great for DD. Miami likes shooters & being teamed with Bazz would give him confidence...

Reaction Score
Cleanthony Early to the Knicks. Love the move. Great value.

Cleanthony is from Middletown, NY. He's coming home! I like the pick. Sad to see older guys falling when you know they are talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom