The Official 2016 NY Yankees Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

The Official 2016 NY Yankees Thread

Reaction Score
It was lame when you made this joke last page.
By definition, Yankee fans are lame, so in a gracious moment, I will still let Mau start the Yankees 2017 thread

Reaction Score
By definition, Yankee fans are lame, so in a gracious moment, I will still let Mau start the Yankees 2017 thread

We may be lame but we're not a**holes like the typical Nation fan of these days. Don't take offense not pointing at you but it gets worst by the day. Surpassed Yanks fans by miles I hate to tell you.

Reaction Score
There were more fannies in the seats at September Fenway games last year than there were in the Bronx yesterday. Your boys are in a pennant race and there's no juice whatsoever. I'm just making an observation.
LOL!!! It only looks that way when you're observing the fannies in the seats in a glorified minor league stadium!!

Reaction Score
While I would much rather be in the Red Sox position than the Yanks, that win felt great. Tex going out in style and denying the Sox a chance to celebrate their AL East crown on the field at the Stadium.

Reaction Score
While I would much rather be in the Red Sox position than the Yanks, that win felt great. Tex going out in style and denying the Sox a chance to celebrate their AL East crown on the field at the Stadium.

I was there Tuesday with 2 Sox fans and another one of our own and even Tuesday felt pretty good. I mean since they were all po'd about the Blue Jays shenanigans Sunday they've showed some more spunk. Obviously rather be the Sox this year but with the trades, Bird coming back, solid and young up the middle in Didi and Castro I like the future. May not be immediate but it's coming, a few acquisitions via FA and they will contend. He;; they did this year with a bunch of .200 hitters.

Reaction Score
Enjoyed the SAP Executive Suite last night for a vendor wine & dine. Enjoyed the night as I ran into some old friends and former colleagues. The vendor hosting is based out of Boston, so it was good to see the Yanks complete the sweep to keep their bragging about the playoffs down.

Now, onto '17. It will be a struggle as it shoudl be an evaluation year for the 'kids.' Figure who they need to keep, who can be traded, and what holes (starting pitching) there are to gear up for a strong run in '18 and '19.

Reaction Score
Time to start the Official 2017 NY Yankees Thread, i.e. try-outs for the 2018 NY Yankees.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I was at today's game, and that was a very nice ceremony for Teixeira. Even as a Sox fan I respect the hell out of the guy for still laying out and making diving stops at first in his last ever professional game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom