The No-Backbone Yard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The No-Backbone Yard

Reaction Score
Also, he did receive a very lucrative 5 year extension after the national championship. We've had little success since that day. I'm not saying he's mailed it in but we've seen countless examples of athletes who had career years entering free agency, got a huge deal, and their performances dropped significantly. We always blame the divorce, but I think it's foolish to not think KO could have gotten somewhat complacent after landing the first big multiyear deal of his life.
I should note, I wasn't attacking his character in my post, just saying it's common and natural for someone to take their foot off the gas a little after success and being set for life.

Reaction Score
I wish those who seem to suggest their is an issue with KO just come out and say what they've heard or just ****.

Kind of tired of the constant...

leaky-faucet.jpg

People have. It goes poof. And it shouldn't be here anyway

Reaction Score
Like the thread that asked what exactly KO excels at? That was a valid post that was well written but for some odd reason was deleted.
I'm not sure what that post was. But there are legitimate concerns regarding Ollie's leadership and if someone says otherwise they're just out of the loop. The good news is that I think Ollie is a good coach and if he can just get it together then we may be fine with him at the helm.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
People have. It goes poof. And it shouldn't be here anyway
Mmm. Agree to disagree. They post around it. They allude to it but they don't come right out and say it.

If it does belong here in an outright statement, then it definitely doesn't belong here in repeated hints and whispers.

Reaction Score
Mmm. Agree to disagree. They post around it. They allude to it but they don't come right out and say it. .

No, you are wrong. It has been posted before but it was removed which is probably for the best.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah, it's been posted a few times. People are trying to be polite, but it's impossible to talk about where we are now without at least referencing the off the court nonsense.

But, it doesn't really matter.

The effects are in plain sight, no matter how hard some people try to pretend they aren't.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No, you are wrong. It has been posted before but it was removed which is probably for the best.
Yeah, it's been posted a few times. People are trying to be polite, but it's impossible to talk about where we are now without at least referencing the off the court nonsense.

But, it doesn't really matter.

The effects are in plain sight, no matter how hard some people try to pretend they aren't.
Okay, I must have missed it. No matter, I know the gist of it.

Reaction Score
Please provide me with a tape of KO "moping on the bench for 40 STRAIGHT minutes"
My season tickets (since 1965) are directly across from the bench - I have not witnessed this
Exaggeration to the maximum and to make a point?

Fish swung and missed on his statement - but not the first time he's done that - this week
ollie.jpg

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
That may be true in general, but I loved watching Shabazz as a freshman pick the pocket of this or that hot shot point guard numerous times in the back court.

That's how he became the Reach Around Bandit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom