The ND game | The Boneyard

The ND game

Reaction Score
Is this the first trip to Gampel for a game for Taurasi since she graduated?

Reaction Score
Is this the first trip to Gampel for a game for Taurasi since she graduated?
I can't believe that. Wasn't she some sort of an assistant when she came back to finish up her degree during the WNBA off season?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
For UConn fans, I'm glad to see former greats are returning to cheer on the Huskies.

For this Irish fan and UConn admirer/observer, I'm happy to see Sonia Citron and Maddy Westbeld joining Hannah Hidalgo back on the court for the Irish. Citron, of course, missed nearly two months, and will hopefully ramp up by end of January to keep DT, Stewie, et al. interested for a whole game...

Reaction Score
I can't believe that. Wasn't she some sort of an assistant when she came back to finish up her degree during the WNBA off season?

She was never an assistant. Def the first time since she graduated

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For UConn fans, I'm glad to see former greats are returning to cheer on the Huskies.

For this Irish fan and UConn admirer/observer, I'm happy to see Sonia Citron and Maddy Westbeld joining Hannah Hidalgo back on the court for the Irish. Citron, of course, missed nearly two months, and will hopefully ramp up by end of January to keep DT, Stewie, et al. interested for a whole game...
The KK vs Hidalgo matchup between two lightning quick freshman guards, is “must see tv”, although it’s possible that Nika gets the defensive assignment on Hidalgo.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She went back to campus to get her degree. In all the times the Mercury have come to Connecticut to play the Sun, I would be shocked if Dee didn’t make the short trip to Storrs to see Geno.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
The KK vs Hidalgo matchup between two lightning quick freshman guards, is “must see tv”, although it’s possible that Nika gets the defensive assignment on Hidalgo.
Should be a blast. I'm watching ND as I type right now. Hidalgo currently with 21 pts and 7 steals against Miami.

Reaction Score
Should be a blast. I'm watching ND as I type right now. Hidalgo currently with 21 pts and 7 steals against Miami.
I looked at the BOXSCORE. ND played only six ( 6 ) players! Miami played 10. Interesting???

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I looked at the BOXSCORE. ND played only six ( 6 ) players! Miami played 10. Interesting???

The Irish played 7 (Marshall and Bransford off the bench). Obinwa seems to be on limited minutes. Didn't play against UNC, did against BC and not against Miami. Something's up there. All 7, whew!, made it through.

No worries, @HuskyNan , I'll now take this back to the ND or ACC thread in the general board, although I'm sure this matchup will be heating up later in the month. :)

Reaction Score
Not a sit on the bench next to Geno official assistant, but I do believe she worked with the team while she was finishing up her degree. I can't imagine DT being on campus, doing that, and not attending a game. Also, as Nan pointed out she had plenty of opportunities during her pro career.

Geno did insist that DT, and everyone else, get their degrees before taking part in any UConn media event. Graduating is important at UConn. Should be a recruiting tool with parents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom