The multiple threads thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The multiple threads thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Muffet is a class act and when you are being interviewed sometimes every coach says something that you can pick apart..you have to remember that people in the media are there to sell stories and they will grab anything.when you have to start picking your words what is the sense of talking..it was a compliment nothing else
When we were trouncing ND for I don't know 12 games in a row, everyone seemed to really like Muffet. Just because they had a temporary upper hand is no reason, in my mind, to now dislike her. Diggins on the other hand is kind of not likable only because how she moans about never commiting a foul or always gets fouled.JMO

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
It is what it is...we move on and hope to improve in 2012-2013.

Reaction Score
baylor beat uconn this season.. home court advantage played a big role in it.. baylor plays in storrs next season.. Homecourt advantage will play a big role there too :rolleyes:
i think it will be a tough game, but our girls will be mostly seniors, we have a senior Griner and a junior Sims.. and no one else does.

We get a great wing player in A Prince.. and a mcdonalds all american as a backup pointguard to sims... not to mention a full team coming in (all positions in top 100) im happy to be a bear.

hope we can recruit the hell outta the 2013 class ... we need it to compete with your sophomores and seniors that year.

Reaction Score
once grinner leaves Baylor, it'll be like "Baylor who?"... lol.. and everything will be back to normal (Uconn winning everything) hahaaha

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
When we were trouncing ND for I don't know 12 games in a row, everyone seemed to really like Muffet. Just because they had a temporary upper hand is no reason, in my mind, to now dislike her. Diggins on the other hand is kind of not likable only because how she moans about never commiting a foul or always gets fouled.JMO
I still like Muffet.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
once grinner leaves Baylor, it'll be like "Baylor who?"... lol.. and everything will be back to normal (Uconn winning everything) hahaaha

To be fair, people said the same thing about Sophia Young and Baylor.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
To be fair, people said the same thing about Sophia Young and Baylor.

It will be interesting to see what this championship does for Baylor recruiting. What would a second consecutive title do for them? You don't suddenly, overnight become UCONN. But a championship next year would equal 3 championships in the post DT years, which would be more than any other program in the nation.

It took Geno 16 years at UCONN to get his third championship. If Mulkey gets her third next year it will have taken her 13 years at Baylor. You have to start somewhere.

JS

Reaction Score
No, because it has split into multiple threads. Probably will end around August.
Congratulations, schmendrick, you've just renamed your own thread.

Those who didn't like the title in the first place, let alone having to see it for weeks, will be grateful.

Reaction Score
Congratulations, schmendrick, you've just renamed your own thread.

Those who didn't like the title in the first place, let alone having to see it for weeks, will be grateful.

I wish schmendrick had renamed the thread 'Bartholomew's Magnificent Hat.'

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what this championship does for Baylor recruiting. What would a second consecutive title do for them? You don't suddenly, overnight become UCONN. But a championship next year would equal 3 championships in the post DT years, which would be more than any other program in the nation.

It took Geno 16 years at UCONN to get his third championship. If Mulkey gets her third next year it will have taken her 13 years at Baylor. You have to start somewhere.
No one is denigrating Baylor or Mulkey (from what I've seen). When she gets to 7, you can come by and gloat. ;^)

Reaction Score
It is what it is....
And never forget the other profundity of the age: "What goes around comes around." Between these two essential principles you've got nearly everything you need to get through life.
Sent by my 'RRHOID COLONIC using Crapatalk

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
No one is denigrating Baylor or Mulkey (from what I've seen). When she gets to 7, you can come by and gloat. ;^)

Just replying to the post that when Griner graduates that Baylor will basically disappear. I think that Mulkey has proven that she is not developing a fly-by-night program. Here is a copy of that post, just in case you overlooked it.

The situation at Tennessee, combined with Baylor's title, may very well open up some recruiting opportunities that would not have been available at one time.

MarieM said:
once grinner leaves Baylor, it'll be like "Baylor who?"... lol.. and everything will be back to normal (Uconn winning everything) hahaaha​

Reaction Score
Is this thread ever going to end?
Well, no. Why? Because...

This is the thread that never ends
It just goes on and on my friend
Some people started posting it not knowing what it was
And they'll keep on posting forever just because

(continue, ad nauseam)

Reaction Score
"Twas a dark and stormy night, when Napoleon rose and said, "Come Antonio, tell me one of your famous stories. And so, Antonio rose and said, "Twas a dark and stormy night,....."

Reaction Score
At first, Bartholomew Cubbins had just one hat, but when the King ordered him to take it off, he found that he could not--each time there was another on his head.

Let that be a lesson to anyone foolish enough to begin a foolish thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom