OT: - The Masters | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: The Masters

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Sounds like the gallery is minus the drunks and crazies this year. Minimal screaming after shots.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Zalatoris looks like the little stoner that lives across the street from me. Reminds me of Will Wilcox from a few years ago.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
So, if you're Schauffle, in the last group down four with three other guys tied with you, do you try to adopt a match play mentality to take on Matsuyama alone, or are you more inclined to just get the biggest check you can for 2nd?

Roy McAvoy or David Simms?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, if you're Schauffle, in the last group down four with three other guys tied with you, do you try to adopt a match play mentality to take on Matsuyama alone, or are you more inclined to just get the biggest check you can for 2nd?

Roy McAvoy or David Simms?

I have no doubt Schauffele will go for the win.
Rose was flat before delay and his swing was a mess after delay. Maybe today's dud and not being in last group takes some tension and stress off of him.
Matsuyama was lights out with his irons after delay but I don't trust his putter to hold up tomorrow.
Schauffele has consistently played Augusta good. I'll go with Xander FTW.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He just shanked his first drive!

Not playing all that well and Matsuyama sure is.

Zallatoris looks like a cartoon character with those toothpick legs.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not playing all that well and Matsuyama sure is.

Zallatoris looks like a cartoon character with those toothpick legs.
Matsuyama shanked his first drive but he had a nice recovery and has avoided major problems so far.

I like Zalatoris’s confidence. I know nothing about these guys but I’d bet on him today.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Matsuyama shanked his first drive but he had a nice recovery and has avoided major problems so far.

I like Zalatoris’s confidence. I know nothing about these guys but I’d bet on him today.
6'2", 165

I’m rooting for the Gumby kid at this point. Zero career tour wins. Would like to see Spieth make a run at it, but he Rose and Schauffele probably need Matsuyama to make some bogies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I’m rooting for the Gumby kid at this point. Zero career tour wins. Would like to see Spieth make a run at it, but he Rose and Schauffele probably need Matsuyama to make some bogies.
I am rooting for anyone who doesn’t button his top button.

As if it didn’t look stupid enough, Rose has taken it to another level with that shirt and the MasterCard logo on one side.

Reaction Score
Zalatoris looks like the little stoner that lives across the street from me. Reminds me of Will Wilcox from a few years ago.
Most of the comments are he looks like Happy Gilmore's caddy...and Sandler is rooting for him....I hope he makes a run....

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Hideki is on fire. He’s gonna run away with this. He’s so hit or miss. Good for him though - when he’s good he’s GOOD. Japan must be losing its collective mind right now.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I am rooting for anyone who doesn’t button his top button.

As if it didn’t look stupid enough, Rose has taken it to another level with that shirt and the MasterCard logo on one side.

I’m not even a fan of buttoning the second button. But honestly, I prefer untucked with shorts.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Turned into a snoozer of a tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member