The little things that make me happy | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The little things that make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude..you won 3 games this year and you're stuck in the AAC for a LOOOOONG TIME. You no longer play RU so let it go man.

hey Flood:

One of those WINS came against you guys. Yes we won 3 games this year, but when we get into the B1G, we'll beat you to the ROSE BOWL. Why, because we got UPSIDE -- you have nothing!!!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Grew up in NJ, UConn grad, living in Boston now, there's nothing special about NJ or CT. I can say that at least NJ has some decent beaches though.... And a Six Flags!

Reaction Score
Grew up in NJ, UConn grad, living in Boston now, there's nothing special about NJ or CT. I can say that at least NJ has some decent beaches though.... And a Six Flags!

Yes... NJ has Garrison Beach (a nude beach at Sandy Hook), but CT has better ice cream...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dude..you won 3 games this year and you're stuck in the AAC for a LOOOOONG TIME. You no longer play RU so let it go man.
Um, help me out. Why exactly are you lurking on board again? Uh huh. Do you just a bit of irony in the quoted post, which you made on a UConn board?

Reaction Score

Hey babysheep, grew up in CT, had to work in NJ, living and working in boston now. Disagree with you...CT is something special...real special. If you relocated, it would be a better place to live, work than NJ
besides being able to cue in on 1080AM and access to Storrs and the Rent. Better place for families as well.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Hey babysheep, grew up in CT, had to work in NJ, living and working in boston now. Disagree with you...CT is something special...real special.
Meh, I thought CT is having a problem with all its young people leaving.

Reaction Score
Hey, have you guys ever won anything -- in any sport? I asked you this a dozen times three weeks ago and got no response.

You must have something that made you athletically attractive to the Big Ten, right?

You must have missed it:

images

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
CT, national championships, a brand name, NBA-U and the women's Olympic gold medal team every 4 years

RU, a lot of cable TV boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate