The little things that make me happy | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The little things that make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nope. I come here to laugh at the monumental level of butt hurt. I come here to witness misdirected anger. I come here watch grown men throw temper tantrums.
Well I guess that beats watching RU play sports.

Reaction Score
The only reason that Snooki exists is because of The Jersey Shore. I dont really care where she is from. Her fame came from that dump of a state.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Couldn't sit on the sidelines while you guys started a new Rutgers thread every 10 minutes. We no longer play each other. Your new rival will be Temple...start hating on them.
assuming for a moment that were true, how would you know if you weren't stalking?

Reaction Score
Again, I've been to Connecticut.
The only reason that Snooki exists is because of The Jersey Shore. I dont really care where she is from. Her fame came from that dump of a state.

The fact that you take your cultural ques from reality TV suggests more about you than it does NJ.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
saladfingers said:
Again, I've been to Connecticut.

The fact that you take your cultural ques from reality TV suggests more about you than it does NJ.

And I've lived and worked in every part of NJ. There is nothing to be proud of.

Reaction Score
And I've lived and worked in every part of NJ. There is nothing to be proud of.

Connecticut is white noise. Absolutely devoid of evoking any sort of reaction one way or the other. Connecticut is a 45 degree day. White toast.

Reaction Score
Connecticut is white noise. Absolutely devoid of evoking any sort of reaction one way or the other. Connecticut is a 45 degree day. White toast.

I agree and I actually live here in CT. It's very bland.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
saladfingers said:

I guess that would make jersey white toast that fell into a puddle jam side down.

But I'll let you convince me, Chamber of Commerce, what's so great about NJ.

Btw if you say Springsteen or NYC, the judges will buzz you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I really do not understand the Rutgers hate here. We've been here WAY LONGER than UCONN....hell, you guys just recently came over from the patriot league. Don't forget where you came from...RU has been here for a while before they moved on to the bigten. No idea why this hate.

Hey, have you guys ever won anything -- in any sport? I asked you this a dozen times three weeks ago and got no response.

You must have something that made you athletically attractive to the Big Ten, right?

Reaction Score
I like that just calling them what they are, the university of new jersey, is a kind of insulting
My healthy green smoothie is slightly splattered on my keyboard from laughing out loud at this. I KNEW eating healthy was a bad idea....

Reaction Score
You guys need a forum to discuss what will happen first, Rutgers wins a national championship in anything, or life discovered on the moon.
That's not fair-you can't compare one thing that is possible to something that has been scientifically shown to be impossible. Guess which one is impossible....

Reaction Score
Wow...through all the excitement of hiring a new coach, I missed this thread.

I really hope there are no BY folks who go over to the Rutgers board, wherever that may be, and make fools of themselves like these clowns.

Do Rutgers fans realize the probability of them going to a major bowl game in their lifetime is next to non existent? Do they also realize that the odds of UConn going to a major bowl game in the near future just increased to maybe/probable?

You've had one accomplishment in your football lifetime that meant anything. A Thursday night game vs UL. That's it.

Your big time football program is 6-6 vs UConn since we made the jump up to the same level.

The odds of you winning more games than us for the next 3 years is extremely low. I don't give a shart what conference you're in. Losing sucks and winning doesn't.

Enjoy Indiana status in the B1G.

Reaction Score
False analogy. Indiana has multiple nationally well respected programs (bball and soccer).

And if they ever get it right with FB, Indiana will be better in FB than State U of NJ. And if we get into the B1G, we'll be in bowls more often than RU. (and I bet any RU fans that we will be in the Rose Bowl before RU gets in it!!)

Reaction Score
And if they ever get it right with FB, Indiana will be better in FB than State U of NJ. And if we get into the B1G, we'll be in bowls more often than RU. (and I bet any RU fans that we will be in the Rose Bowl before RU gets in it!!)

Dude..you won 3 games this year and you're stuck in the AAC for a LOOOOONG TIME. You no longer play RU so let it go man.

Reaction Score
Dude..you won 3 games this year and you're stuck in the AAC for a LOOOOONG TIME. You no longer play RU so let it go man.

You continue to amaze me. You tell someone they only won 3 games (to put them down) and one of those wins is vs your team.

You are approaching rock star status over here. (That's not a good thing by the way...figured you weren't smart enough to know that)

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Connecticut:
connecticut-new-england.jpg

New Jersey:
Eagle-Point-Refinery.jpg

that bottom photo kind of looks like Bridgeport, CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online