The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A lot of nice efforts tonight, but Evina was absolutely stellar. UConn got off to uneven starts in both halves of the game, but as soon as Evina came off the bench, it was like a spell had been lifted and everything started to run smoothly. I have said this before, but it's worth saying again. I am so happy things didn't work out for Evina in Knoxville. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
A lot of nice efforts tonight, but Evina was absolutely stellar. UConn got off to uneven starts in both halves of the game, but as soon as Evina came off the bench, it was like a spell had been lifted and everything started to run smoothly. I have said this before, but it's worth saying again. I am so happy things didn't work out for Evina in Knoxville. :)
She let the crowd sit in Q3. Super Kickass

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Evina deserves so much credit for her willingness to come in off the bench "for the good of the team." She didn't sulk, she didn't complain. She just gets the job done. Best of luck to her in the WNBA. Dhe will be a big asset to any team that drafts her.

Reaction Score
Nika for getting two fouls in 1 minute and getting Evina on the floor
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought everyone played well tonight. CFD had a couple of uncharacteristic misses in close and a couple of sloppy TOs, but she also had two nice drives and some steals. I like that Liya appears to have found her groove. Azzi had to find some new ways to score, so she did. She is not just a 3-point shooter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom