The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
This is the first time that I didn't think this or that player made "The" difference. So I can't think of any 1 ot 2 kids to be "The" player of the game. I also find myself being happy about that.

Going forward. If after every game, if this thread is scratching our collective heads, trying to figure out who pushed, who played, at a higher level then everyone else. We will be watching into the Final Four.

Granted. This should have happened given the current state and ability of who they were playing. Our Team got the job done as they "Should Have". Which to me is a reflection of past UConn teams.

First time in years that I think. . . UConn Basketball.

Hell's bells! I barely got upset when Christyn dribble into the center of three defender waiting for her, because of how she and her team were playing, it wouldn't matter.

Reaction Score
The award goes to "the Team", with special mention to
Moma " E" for her mature, unselfish play.. She also
displayed a little nastiness with that left elbow offensive foul, but.... must
be feisty to be ready for the N.D. like teams of the world.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am kind of a jerk when it comes to these types of ”awards”; it goes against my grain to single out players in a team game. Having said that I certainly acknowledge the fun fans get discussing these types of things.
Anyway, if there ever was a game where it is impossible to single out a player, it was last night. Terrific game by all who played and coached. Most impressive to me was they all stayed in “team mode” and played hard at both ends of the court right up to the final buzzer.
This might not be the thread for you then.

Majic Hands

Reaction Score
I’ve been victimized by the autocorrect feature on my iPhone many times.
:cool: toss in dyslexia with auto correct and you have folks like me who would just start laughing at the idea of being in a spelling bee.

Thankfully, I have a wife who actually won a spelling bee here in Indiana as a kid. If she isn't here I open another tab and I say the name and copy paste or scroll up to find the correct spelling and again, copy paste. Yes it takes me a long ass time to post.

Lyla, cd43, c, Caroline Ducharme, mn,nm,fo. I just don't get.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
This is the first time that I didn't think this or that player made "The" difference. So I can't think of any 1 ot 2 kids to be "The" player of the game. I also find myself being happy about that.

Going forward. If after every game, if this thread is scratching our collective heads, trying to figure out who pushed, who played, at a higher level then everyone else. We will be watching into the Final Four.

Granted. This should have happened given the current state and ability of who they were playing. Our Team got the job done as they "Should Have". Which to me is a reflection of past UConn teams.

First time in years that I think. . . UConn Basketball.

Hell's bells! I barely got upset when Christyn dribble into the center of three defender waiting for her, because of how she and her team were playing, it wouldn't matter.
Yeah I saw tht, my first thought was where the heck was she going?

Majic Hands

Reaction Score
:cool: toss in dyslexia with auto correct and you have folks like me who would just start laughing at the idea of being in a spelling bee.

Thankfully, I have a wife who actually won a spelling bee here in Indiana as a kid. If she isn't here I open another tab and I say the name and copy paste or scroll up to find the correct spelling and again, copy paste. Yes it takes me a long ass time to post.

Lyla, cd43, c, Caroline Ducharme, mn,nm,fo. I just don't get.
Auto correct struck! Happened to scroll past my post and discovered that "Caroline Ducharme" was inserted into my last paragraph.:confused:

Reaction Score
Going to give this one to Evina. UConn was sloppy at the start of the game. Mama E got off the bench and settled the youngsters down while filling up the stat sheet.
She has been playing well lately, been doing it all. Hopefully the early season injury is behind her.

Reaction Score
Try

12 17 28 35 40 56
After careful consideration, I’ll pass but thanks anyway. Sorry for wasting your precious time, you can go back to telling people where they should post again.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The award goes to "the Team", with special mention to
Moma " E" for her mature, unselfish play.. She also
displayed a little nastiness with that left elbow offensive foul, but.... must
be feisty to be ready for the N.D. like teams of the world.
The kid, Townsend, that got Evina’s elbow is the one that fouled Liv hard a couple times. There may have been a little extracurricular payback

Reaction Score
Azzi is the purest shooter on the team and will probably wind up being the highest scorer in most games. But, I think CD is the MVP to date. She does everything well.

Reaction Score
The kid, Townsend, that got Evina’s elbow is the one that fouled Liv hard a couple times. There may have been a little extracurricular payback
Well now if that is fact and I have no reason to doubt it.... Drum roll.....................
That indeed makes Evina the Badass of the game hands down. ;)

Reaction Score
Azzi is the purest shooter on the team and will probably wind up being the highest scorer in most games. But, I think CD is the MVP to date. She does everything well.
Lots of MVPs and CD is worthy but LIV gets my vote...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom