The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to the bigs, along with Christyn. Dorka, Aaliyah and Christyn came to play. Dorka had 22 points and 8 rebounds. Christyn scored 20 points and Aaliyah added 19 points. It was so nice seeing the players smiling and having fun!!!!

Reaction Score
Dorka 22 pts 8 reb 4 ast 1 blk
Aaliyah 19 pts 6 reb 3 ast 2 stl 1 blk
Christyn 20 pts 3 reb 3 ast 3 stl 1 blk
It was about Dorka and Aaliyah tonight (with lots of help all around).

Not so much CW... 16 points after the Huskies had built a big lead..

Reaction Score
It was about Dorka and Aaliyah tonight (with lots of help all around).

HuskyNan, you feel Christyn deserves equal billing tonight with Dorka and Aaliyah? My point was that she did most of her scoring after the game was well in hand. Was that incorrect?

Reaction Score

Definitely Dorka. I would have said AE except for those excruciating missed layups.

Note: I do like CW, but she does disappear during the most inopportune times. Thankfully her defense is consistent.

Reaction Score
HuskyNan, you feel Christyn deserves equal billing tonight with Dorka and Aaliyah? My point was that she did most of her scoring after the game was well in hand. Was that incorrect?
Same questions for you, Kaizen. Good for Christyn and the Huskies that she had 20 points, but how does what she did match up tonight to the BA efforts of Dorka and/or Aaliyah?

Reaction Score
If forced it is a team wide shared award tonight for me. Dorka was strong with the early high low between her and Aaliyah. Christyn had a few dribble drives that took comeback win out of DePaul sails.
Azzi not having a big shooting night handled the ball well and had 6 rebounds. Evina with some key rebounds along with 5 assists and 10 points.
If my opinion of team sharing the award not allowed then I have to go with Dorka. A good team victory, GO HUSKIES !!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom