The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial BadAss Award

Reaction Score
As much as I dislike losing seeing Caroline have a real breakout game in front of a big crowd on national tv was special.
Unfortuneately, Haley Van Lith also went off as did some other Louisville shooters.

Reaction Score
Unfortuneately, Haley Van Lith also went off as did some other Louisville shooters.
Van Lith made the two very big 3’s in the 4th, no question, but was otherwise 3 for 12. Louisville stepped up and made plays in winning time; outside of Ducharme, Uconn did not. By and large none of them seemed very intent on even trying.

Reaction Score
Absolutely love watching Caroline play. I love her aggressive cuts to the basket, when she is able to change pace/direction on drives, and her length on defense. I think her efficiency from the outside will get better with more games, which is something our team desperately needs right now. A really fun player to watch. I think what I most liked was her fearlessness. The first two possessions of the game featured her being aggressive on both ends. And when the pressure built in the 4th, she wanted to make things happen. We've been missing that outside of Paige.

Reaction Score
Neil Diamond GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It's a good thing they found space for Ducharme! I was so nervous with her bringing the ball up court, but she handled it like a champ. Proud of her.
OK. Did not see the game so I was curious about Caroline bringing the ball up against pressure but your report seems positive.

Geno did comment that he wished he could have given Caroline some rest and felt she was mentally fatigued and lost Hailey Van Lith on 2 critical 3's

Reaction Score
Not many advantages for an injury riddled team but one of them is putting a player on the floor who normally wouldn’t get a lot of minutes to prove herself. And all of a sudden, we have a player who can be a major contributor. Sweet C.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Caroline plays a lot like (stay with me here) Caitlyn Clark. She’s got ridiculous range, rebounds well, attacks the basket, passes the ball well and plays solid defense. She’s not at Clark’s level yet, but she could be. I’m excited about Caroline’s performance today, and I’m really excited about how good she’s going to be.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
OK. Did not see the game so I was curious about Caroline bringing the ball up against pressure but your report seems positive.

Geno did comment that he wished he could have given Caroline some rest and felt she was mentally fatigued and lost Hailey Van Lith on 2 critical 3's
I believe it was CW that messed up and lost Hailey Van Lith on the 2 3's, not Caroline Ducharme.

Reaction Score
Caroline plays a lot like (stay with me here) Caitlyn Clark. She’s got ridiculous range, rebounds well, attacks the basket, passes the ball well and plays solid defense. She’s not at Clark’s level yet, but she could be. I’m excited about Caroline’s performance today, and I’m really excited about how good she’s going to be.
I don’t think she plays like Clark at all and that’s why I like and respect her game. I’d take her on my team ahead of Clark right now.

Reaction Score
good comparative old dude--she did look alike like Clark. But guess what--before her career is over, Caroline will be even better...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom