The Kibitzer Badass Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Badass Award

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Lou.

Honorable mention to Christyn for her play down the stretch. I think she pulled down three offensive rebounds in the fourth quarter, plus the tip of the in-bounds pass at the end.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Meg hit some big 3s as well
Megan is one tough kid. I love her physicality. She remade her body last summer to be able to bang with major WCBB players. I look forward to she what she does over this off season as well. Just don't want it to start quite yet.

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Megan is one tough kid. I love her physicality. She remade her body last summer to be able to bang major WCBB players. I look forward to she what she does over this off season as well. Just don't want it to start quite yet.
and she’s playing “BIG”... I’m sure most thought she’d be a “wing”

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My award goes to Lou. I have a honorable mention....Christyn is my honorable mention. Lou showed up and out to move UConn forward. Christyn pulled down some crucial rebounds in the 4th quarter. She also hit some shots.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
KLS no question about it, with the rest of the team as runner's up. She is playing with a bruised bone on her L3 and was able to do what she did is unbelievable.
As a retired military man, can you grant Lou the Distinguished Service Cross or the Silver Star or somesuch?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom