The Kansas Mojo Sandwich Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Kansas Mojo Sandwich Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
iHH7397.jpg

I have to leave so I will leave this here.
Compliance. And it's disgusting . I like boars head way better than this crap cooked thanksgiving style, but no matter what the ketchup screws it anyway.
Honestly it's getting harder and harder to choke this down. This one was a real struggle.
Also why didn't you turkey lovers tell me turkey screws with your bowels? I'm a regular once a day good morning dump guy. Since Thursday I have been crapping my brains out. 4 times already today.
I feel like I should have made a documentary like " supersize me" but instead of fast food we could study how a turkey and ketchup diet changes your body chemistry.
This is truly revolting punishment and my good humor is wearing thin.
I require a Saturday nap usually after being out late Friday and then going out late for Saturday, and I didn't even get that today as I had to shop for and prepare 'in turkey. Now I have to leave. I'm tired, my ass hurts and my stomach is turning.

Go huskies!
Two down, four to go.

Reaction Score
For the record, if it would help with mojo I'd drink cheap wine from a bag.
Cheap wine from a bag? August has been spending every waking hour eating turkey and ketchup grinders when he's not on the toilet. I've had to do unspeakable things with deli meats, drinking wine out of a bag sounds like a luxury. Half hour until gametime, let's do this.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
iHH7397.jpg

I have to leave so I will leave this here.
Compliance. And it's disgusting . I like boars head way better than this crap cooked thanksgiving style, but no matter what the ketchup screws it anyway.
Honestly it's getting harder and harder to choke this down. This one was a real struggle.
Also why didn't you turkey lovers tell me turkey screws with your bowels? I'm a regular once a day good morning dump guy. Since Thursday I have been crapping my brains out. 4 times already today.
I feel like I should have made a documentary like " supersize me" but instead of fast food we could study how a turkey and ketchup diet changes your body chemistry.
This is truly revolting punishment and my good humor is wearing thin.
I require a Saturday nap usually after being out late Friday and then going out late for Saturday, and I didn't even get that today as I had to shop for and prepare 'in turkey. Now I have to leave. I'm tired, my ass hurts and my stomach is turning.

Go huskies!

lmfaoooooooo haha enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member