The Kansas Mojo Sandwich Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kansas Mojo Sandwich Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
@Dogbreath2U and @Dove met Mrs. August_west last night.

Re cold cuts. I got in at 3 am . Was hungry, but too tired to make anything and open the fridge and all that's there are unprepared turkey products ( and all my daughters vegetarian crap) . I grabbed for the Boars head Jerk Turkey and I'm kinda ashamed to admit that it was pretty 'in good. Really spicy too. I never would have ever tried it if it wasn't for this whole mess. I'm kinda a fan now although maybe a retaste sober would yield a different opinion. Don't think so though. It was decent.

This sentence is a pain, because I want to veg out right now but have to go to the store and pick up more stuff. We're having late afternoon thanksgiving. I will provide pics.

I am beside myself because I have a gig tonight and absolutely loathe not being able to be home for the game. It's out of my mojo comfort zone. I still don't know what I'm going to do about it. Get there early and watch at bar ( and phone) ? stay home for 1st half, leave during halftime and watch rest? Go load gear early and find nearby sports bar? ( anyone got new Britain recs? )

I'm very troubled about my routine being broken. The only condolence is that I had a similar situation for 2014 Florida and Iowa state and we won.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Breakfast..

JQ04Cy5.jpg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
iHH7397.jpg

I have to leave so I will leave this here.
Compliance. And it's disgusting . I like boars head way better than this crap cooked thanksgiving style, but no matter what the ketchup screws it anyway.
Honestly it's getting harder and harder to choke this down. This one was a real struggle.
Also why didn't you turkey lovers tell me turkey screws with your bowels? I'm a regular once a day good morning dump guy. Since Thursday I have been crapping my brains out. 4 times already today.
I feel like I should have made a documentary like " supersize me" but instead of fast food we could study how a turkey and ketchup diet changes your body chemistry.
This is truly revolting punishment and my good humor is wearing thin.
I require a Saturday nap usually after being out late Friday and then going out late for Saturday, and I didn't even get that today as I had to shop for and prepare 'in turkey. Now I have to leave. I'm tired, my ass hurts and my stomach is turning.

Go huskies!

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
iHH7397.jpg

Compliance. And it's disgusting . I like boars head way better than this crap cooked thanksgiving style, but no matter what the ketchup screws it anyway.
Honestly it's getting harder and harder to choke this down. This one was a real struggle.
Also why didn't you turkey lovers tell me turkey screws with your bowels? I'm a regular once a day good morning dump guy. Since Thursday I have been crapping my brains out. 4 times already today.
I feel like I should have made a documentary like " supersize me" but instead of fast food we could study how a turkey and ketchup diet changes your body chemistry.
I require a Saturday nap usually after being out late Friday and then going out late for Saturday, and I didn't even get that today as I had to shop for and prepare 'in turkey. Now I have to leave. I'm tired, my ass hurts and my stomach is turning.

Go huskies!

I'm dying, that was hilarious. Now shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

By the way, I prefer Boar's Head Honey Maple Turkey, if you need a change of pace.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
iHH7397.jpg

Go huskies!
Hope you first and foremost shutup and eat the mojo sandwich, commie. Then, bring a change of underwear to the gig and let the mojo resonate with the music and channel it to Des Moines! No passing out or getting dehydrated or any wussy stuff that could interfere with the job at hand. Go Huskies!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
iHH7397.jpg

Go huskies!
upload_2016-3-19_18-41-8.png

Well done my friend, now shut up, stop pooping for a sec and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Is that a box of wine behind the Mojo sandwich? Sweet.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No, knife set & spice rack.
A ha. Now I can see the Henckel or Wustof Trident dude. It's blurry on my phone and looked like the spigot hole in a wine box at first.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Dis you guys know that a good use of empty ketchup bottles is to hang them in your trees at Halloween? They supposedly look like ghosts.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Dis you guys know that a good use of empty ketchup bottles is to hang them in your trees at Halloween? They supposedly look like ghosts.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shut up and the mojo sandwich you pooping commie!

Let's get this show on the road - power up Donald!
upload_2016-3-19_19-4-33.png

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A ha. Now I can see the Henckel or Wustof Trident dude. It's blurry on my phone and looked like the spigot hole in a wine box at first.
For the record, if it would help with mojo I'd drink cheap wine from a bag.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
THIS is a thing of beauty, enough to outdo the cadre of enablers who would unwittingly allow you to subvert the sentence and the process.

Now I need to know that you've shut up and eaten it, commie.
iHH7397.jpg

Go huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom