The Kansas Mojo Sandwich Thread | The Boneyard

The Kansas Mojo Sandwich Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're all counting on you @August_West, we need some serious mojo today! If I were you I would just rip the leg off, dunk it in ketchup and slap that baby between two slices of wonder bread. Good luck, and may the mojo be with you.
image.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Word on the street is that Mrs. @August_West is all in by cooking up a Thanksgiving feast for the mojo!!
Bump.

Love me some Mrs. August_West. She completely buys in to the mojo sacrifice concept.

Still, I hope he has back cold cuts standing by. You just can't take chances with something so important.

@August_West is this going to be Periscoped or are you going with numerous stills?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bump.

Love me some Mrs. August_West. She completely buys in to the mojo sacrifice concept.

Still, I hope he has back cold cuts standing by. You just can't take chances with something so important.

@August_West is this going to be Periscoped or are you going with numerous stills?

@Dogbreath2U and @Dove met Mrs. August_west last night.

Re cold cuts. I got in at 3 am . Was hungry, but too tired to make anything and open the fridge and all that's there are unprepared turkey products ( and all my daughters vegetarian crap) . I grabbed for the Boars head Jerk Turkey and I'm kinda ashamed to admit that it was pretty 'in good. Really spicy too. I never would have ever tried it if it wasn't for this whole mess. I'm kinda a fan now although maybe a retaste sober would yield a different opinion. Don't think so though. It was decent.

This sentence is a pain, because I want to veg out right now but have to go to the store and pick up more stuff. We're having late afternoon thanksgiving. I will provide pics.

I am beside myself because I have a gig tonight and absolutely loathe not being able to be home for the game. It's out of my mojo comfort zone. I still don't know what I'm going to do about it. Get there early and watch at bar ( and phone) ? stay home for 1st half, leave during halftime and watch rest? Go load gear early and find nearby sports bar? ( anyone got new Britain recs? )

I'm very troubled about my routine being broken. The only condolence is that I had a similar situation for 2014 Florida and Iowa state and we won.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!

I grabbed for the Boars head Jerk Turkey and I'm kinda ashamed to admit that it was pretty 'in good. Really spicy too. I never would have ever tried it if it wasn't for this whole mess.

upload_2016-3-19_10-33-22.png

The turkey mojo is strong. Give in to your taste buds!

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Re cold cuts. I got in at 3 am . Was hungry, but too tired to make anything and open the fridge and all that's there are unprepared turkey products ( and all my daughters vegetarian crap) . I grabbed for the Boars head Jerk Turkey and I'm kinda ashamed to admit that it was pretty 'in good. Really spicy too. I never would have ever tried it if it wasn't for this whole mess. I'm kinda a fan now although maybe a retaste sober would yield a different opinion. Don't think so though. It was decent.

This sentence is a pain, because I want to veg out right now but have to go to the store and pick up more stuff. We're having late afternoon thanksgiving. I will provide pics.

I am beside myself because I have a gig tonight and absolutely loathe not being able to be home for the game. It's out of my mojo comfort zone. I still don't know what I'm going to do about it. Get there early and watch at bar ( and phone) ? stay home for 1st half, leave during halftime and watch rest? Go load gear early and find nearby sports bar? ( anyone got new Britain recs? )

I'm very troubled about my routine being broken. The only condolence is that I had a similar situation for 2014 Florida and Iowa state and we won.
Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

The Boar's Head Jerk Turkey is legit. We're big fans here.

I think there's a Sliders in Berlin; you could hit the mojo trifecta of turkey-wings-Rolling Rock to make up for being out of your mojo comfort zone.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Mrs. August West was confirmed to be too good for the likes of August (although he was rockin' the place, full of mojo fever). She calmly mentioned how she gets to make part of the Thanksgiving dinner today. How great is that? I'm pretty sure that she wins Mojo Wife of the Year by a landslide.

Now, can her hubby channel the mojo while keeping the turkey/ketchup down and playing guitar while remembering to shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie?

Reaction Score
The Jayhawk sorta looks like a turkey, so....

SHUT UP AND EAT THE MOJO SANDWICH (lots of Jayhawk meat and blood), YOU COMMIE!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Pretty much anything jerk is awesome. "Healthier" option than the beef too.

And don't fight the Mojo. Let it come to you. Channel. Circular. You know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom