The Judge Speaks. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
August...just....just shut up and eat the mojo sammich, commie!

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
blah blah blah blah blah

shut-up_trump.png

Shut up and eat the turkey sandwich, commie!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I already am resigned to applying transparency to my compliance. I figure transparency will get us extra credit with mojo gods. I was thinking time stamped photos, Im not averse to periscope. But documenting via photo will freeze the moment in time for all to see, unlike periscope which many will miss we need as much mojo as we can garner.

Also, (and I really hate you guys for it) you guys actually have a hidden ally: My wife

She hates my Turkey and ketchup kvetching as much as anyone and actually talked about serving a Thanksgiving style lunch on Thursday. Pox on all of you and the judge and hangman.

Usually first day Im knee deep in Corned beef (because you always get the post St. Paddys day sales) and I slice it on my beautiful Slicer, its just a tremendous slicer, a yuge slicer and we are going to make Lunch great again. ( and a piece of equipment that no one else here has. sorry , not sorry though). Now she is talking about me slicing a huge Turkey breast up.
Did I mention I hate you people?
donaldtrump.jpg

Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, Commie!

Reaction Score
I already am resigned to applying transparency to my compliance. I figure transparency will get us extra credit with mojo gods. I was thinking time stamped photos, Im not averse to periscope. But documenting via photo will freeze the moment in time for all to see, unlike periscope which many will miss we need as much mojo as we can garner.

Also, (and I really hate you guys for it) you guys actually have a hidden ally: My wife

She hates my Turkey and ketchup kvetching as much as anyone and actually talked about serving a Thanksgiving style lunch on Thursday. Pox on all of you and the judge and hangman.

Usually first day Im knee deep in Corned beef (because you always get the post St. Paddys day sales) and I slice it on my beautiful Slicer, its just a tremendous slicer, a yuge slicer and we are going to make Lunch great again. ( and a piece of equipment that no one else here has. sorry , not sorry though). Now she is talking about me slicing a yuge Turkey breast up.
Corned turkey instead? (Oh god, that sound gross even typing that...)

Oh, shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!

Reaction Score
Usually first day Im knee deep in Corned beef (because you always get the post St. Paddys day sales) and I slice it on my beautiful Slicer, its just a tremendous slicer, a yuge slicer and we are going to make Lunch great again. ( and a piece of equipment that no one else here has. sorry , not sorry though). Now she is talking about me slicing a yuge Turkey breast up.

The other day I was talking to Kanye West. And you know what he said? He said "thank you". And he's not the only one. I've gotten many, many calls from other friends saying "thank you for what you're doing" and they love it. And, when I'm president, I'm going to build a great slicer and slice everything. I'll make a wall of sliced turkey. 40 feet high.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
"I'm setting up new concessions at Gampel. Turkey and Ketchup sandwiches for all! It's gonna be Yuge!" - Trump

http://i2./media.thetab.com/blogs.dir/114/files/2015/09/trumps_head_1024.jpg?w=1024&ssl=1

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Shut up and eat the Mojo Sandwich, commie!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
The other day I was talking to Kanye West. And you know what he said? He said "thank you". And he's not the only one. I've gotten many, many calls from other friends saying "thank you for what you're doing" and they love it. And, when I'm president, I'm going to build a great slicer and slice everything. I'll make a wall of sliced turkey. 40 feet high.
donald-trump-kanye-ayni.jpg

Reaction Score
I remember a time when America was great. A time when children could play in the streets without fear and a time when the Judge was at least close to competent. Sadly, it appears that the Judge has gotten senile and competent is long in his rear view mirror. I guess it happens to us all as we age, but it is still sad to see. Is this like a Supreme Court thing where the Judge is appointed for life? If not, you folks really need to make a change. An old foggy sitting on the bench handing down ridiculous rulings is a shame. Hell, he's almost as bad as Ito was in the OJ trial.

Last edited:

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
I remember I time when America was great. A time when children could play in the streets without fear and a time when the Judge was at least close to competent. Sadly, it appears that the Judge has gotten senile and competent is long in his rear view mirror. I guess it happens to us all as we age, but it is still sad to see. Is this like a Supreme Court thing where the Judge is appointed for life? If not, you folks really need to make a change. An old foggy sitting on the bench handing down ridiculous rulings is a shame. Hell, he's almost as bad as Ito was in the OJ trial.

Oh look, another protester.

Get him out of here. Someone want to send this guy out on a stretcher?

Buh bye

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I remember I time when America was great. A time when children could play in the streets without fear and a time when the Judge was at least close to competent. Sadly, it appears that the Judge has gotten senile and competent is long in his rear view mirror. I guess it happens to us all as we age, but it is still sad to see. Is this like a Supreme Court thing where the Judge is appointed for life? If not, you folks really need to make a change. An old foggy sitting on the bench handing down ridiculous rulings is a shame. Hell, he's almost as bad as Ito was in the OJ trial.

Oh, for the love of Pete!

You already died once, and you are wandering around here complaining about how old Deepster might be.

You're a freaking zombie!

Reaction Score
I remember a time when America was great. A time when children could play in the streets without fear and a time when the Judge was at least close to competent. Sadly, it appears that the Judge has gotten senile and competent is long in his rear view mirror. I guess it happens to us all as we age, but it is still sad to see. Is this like a Supreme Court thing where the Judge is appointed for life? If not, you folks really need to make a change. An old foggy sitting on the bench handing down ridiculous rulings is a shame. Hell, he's almost as bad as Ito was in the OJ trial.
It's apparent that it's time for you to check into a nursing home.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Donald-Trump-winning.jpg

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Hey August,

How do you like the taste of bison/buffalo burgers with ketchup?

Nevermind, we don't care. "Shut up and eat the mojo turkey and ketchup sandwich, commie!"

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Hey August,

How do you like the taste of bison/buffalo burgers with ketchup?

Nevermind, we don't care. "Shut up and eat the mojo turkey and ketchup sandwich, commie!"
oooh.
Thursdays menu I will alternate Turkey sliders with Buffalo sliders. All with ketchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom