The Judge Speaks | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Augusts effort = Nothing
Yeah you drummed up a storm this year. At least in my year I got us one win in an 8-9 game.

Reaction Score
Screenshots?
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.28.23 PM.png

Reaction Score
I can fill the room with treadmills and spin bikes and ellipticals.....but I can't force you to use them to burn calories.

a) ADub never did a single thing to help matters.
b) XLCenterFan bragged about picking FSU for the F4 last night and no one did a thing.

It's a new Yard. No Dogfather or SuzyQ or Hamster or RabidHusky or even Fishy. These dopes don't know the first thing about conjuring up Mojo. Sorry.
Where’s Fishy?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Yard never forgets, AugustDove.
This year you were like poverty family with a Virginia ham under their arm crying about having no bread.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can fill the room with treadmills and spin bikes and ellipticals.....but I can't force you to use them to burn calories.

a) ADub never did a single thing to help matters.
b) XLCenterFan bragged about picking FSU for the F4 last night and no one did a thing.

It's a new Yard. No Dogfather or SuzyQ or Hamster or RabidHusky or even Fishy. These dopes don't know the first thing about conjuring up Mojo. Sorry.
Oh don't do that. Man up and take responsibility. Nobody gave a rat's butt about Brady because it was a piss poor idea. I love you man but you chit the bed on this one.

Last edited:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Oh don't do that. Man up and take responsibility. Nobody gave a rat's butt about Brady because it was a piss poor idea. I love you man but you chit the bed on this one.
I don’t think anything was bringing the board together this year. There’s too much entitlement and expectations that we go from 180 kenpom to having all the pieces in 2.5 years time.

Too many people seeing through different lenses.

We can now say this was a team who could out tough average talent but not top tier talent.

Our experienced guys were not talented enough.
Our talented guys were not experienced enough.
We’re clearly cycling up.
When we have both talented experienced guys and talented young guys we’ll be “there.”

This was a nice milestone year to check that we’re headed in the right direction.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don’t think anything was bringing the board together this year. There’s too much entitlement and expectations that we go from 180 kenpom to having all the pieces in 2.5 years time.

Too many people seeing through different lenses.

We can now say this was a team who could out tough average talent but not top tier talent.

Our experienced guys were not talented enough.
Our talented guys were not experienced enough.
We’re clearly cycling up.
When we have both talented experienced guys and talented young guys we’ll be “there.”

This was a nice milestone year to check that we’re headed in the right direction.
That is exactly what mojo does. It powers the wins you have no business winning. Did anyone expect 9-9 Big East team to wins 5 games in 5 days and then go on to win 6 more in a row and the 2011 national championship? Did anyone expect a Connecticut team just coming off of a post season ban to morph into the Hungry Huskies and win another natty? Only the mojo did. When properly stoked it is an awesome and irresistible force but if you insult it Brady gifs and low mojo poster sacrifices your team can't make a layup. 'Shoo Shoo Orange Brady' was a first round loss just waiting to happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom