The Judge Speaks: The Farewell Tour | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks: The Farewell Tour

Reaction Score
I’m blown away by the hostility toward Deepster. I don’t know about the history behind the judge, hangings, Swami and mojo. But it is apparent that Deepster has been a loyal contributor to this board for many years, and we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. And so I say, shut up Deepster you Friar loving bastard.

Reaction Score
I’m blown away by the hostility toward Deepster. I don’t know about the history behind the judge, hangings, Swami and mojo. But it is apparent that Deepster has been a loyal contributor to this board for many years, and we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. And so I say, shut up Deepster you Friar loving bastard.
It was a thankless job bringing four trophies home.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
L
It was a thankless job bringing four trophies home.
Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving bastard!
976861DD-F68D-4115-97D8-BA73A0F5B20C.jpeg

CL82

Reaction Score
I’m blown away by the hostility toward Deepster. I don’t know about the history behind the judge, hangings, Swami and mojo. But it is apparent that Deepster has been a disloyal bastard on this board for many years, and we owe him our complete and utter distain. And so I say, shut up Deepster you Friar loving bastard.
Fixed it for you

Reaction Score
I’m blown away by the hostility toward Dumpster. I don’t know about the history behind the judge, hangings, Swami and mojo. But it is apparent that Dumpster has been a loyal contributor to this board for many years, and we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. And so I say, shut up Dumpster you Friar loving bastard.

A+ effort
A- execution.

Reaction Score
Lot’s of blood on the floor, dude, lot’s of nightmares, sorrow, pain. But it all went away cause the hangman cometh. Beware the hangman . . . .

Reaction Score
Shut up Dumpster you Friar-loving bastard.
I dunno. Maybe I shouldn’t skip to the end of the thread, but I don’t think they ever made a Friar the Deep didn’t hate

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I dunno. Maybe I shouldn’t skip to the end of the thread, but I don’t think they ever made a Friar the Deep didn’t hate
I take it you slept though yesterday?

Reaction Score
I take it you slept though yesterday?
At this age you sleep a lot. A LOT! I used to stay up half the night. Now, 8:30. You’ll find out some day. Still working though. So happy tonight’s game starts at 7. You have no idea how happy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
At this age you sleep a lot. A LOT! I used to stay up half the night. Now, 8:30. You’ll find out some day. Still working though. So happy tonight’s game starts at 7. You have no idea how happy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'll be 66 in a couple of weeks. I'm getting quite experienced at napping.

Hangman Swami

Don’t tempt me.
Reaction Score
Lot’s of blood on the floor, dude, lot’s of nightmares, sorrow, pain. But it all went away cause the hangman cometh. Beware the hangman . . . .
Gars is a man who understands.

CL82

Reaction Score
Shut up you Friar fan affiliating bastard!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Some "mojo channel"
Dude's braggin on 4 trophies
Compulsive ego

Said he was all in
Made an avatar, brackets,
and bet. Then dropped ball.

No Providence posts
Disrespecting the sentence
Chatting up old friends