The Curse of Geno's stubble | The Boneyard

The Curse of Geno's stubble

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1549214694096.png

Mrs. CL82 has a theory that the team's recent struggles closely correlate with Geno's stubble. Sloppy coach, sloppy play.

Hey, I've heard worse theories. (Okay maybe I haven't, but I thought it was funny enough to post.)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Actually a survey of women has revealed they like the stubbly look, so until it is declared toxic maybe Geno is just trying to keep up? ;)

CL82

Reaction Score
Actually a survey of women has revealed they like the stubbly look, so until it is declared toxic maybe Geno is just trying to keep up? ;)
It looks good on a twenty something year old with a dark full beard. Once you hit middle age it, not so much.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It looks good on a twenty something year old with a dark full beard. Once you hit middle age it, not so much.

But have you noticed most of those wearing it have large bare patches on their cherubic cheeks?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I hate to agree but I do not like the scruffy look when you are in a professional setting.
I once felt this way too but then the 80's arrived. :)

Reaction Score
I sure hope he's growing something and didn't just forget or whatever. He looks like someone's drunk uncle.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
View attachment 39090

Mrs. CL82 has a theory that the team's recent struggles closely correlate with Geno's stubble. Sloppy coach, sloppy play.

Hey, I've heard worse theories. (Okay maybe I haven't, but I thought it was funny enough to post.)
What do you expect? For years the BY has been suggesting that Geno is no good with close shaves anyhow.

Reaction Score
He's a football fan. Ever see football players grow facial hair?

Reaction Score
View attachment 39090

This is as plausible as many of the other theories that have been posted. It will get better!!!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sorry, I do not think my system can handle Geno with a full beard. He is such a handsome man.

Where is CD during this crisis? Head bangHead bang

Reaction Score
Okay, for years UCONN fans have enjoyed relative peace and tranquility, number one rankings and home-court advantages, not to mention National Championships. Today we are in a rough patch, enter conspiracy theories. Hopefully we'll never approach the vitriol of Vol Nation.

CL82

Reaction Score
Sorry, I do not think my system can handle Geno with a full beard. He is such a handsome man.

Where is CD during this crisis? Head bangHead bang
Or Kathy, right? But I have to think that you are right that CD's desire for everything to be 'just so' must be offended by the stubble.

Reaction Score
Women's reactions to the stubble are not relevant here. There are women who fall in love with imprisoned serial killers. The important thing here is that the "Basketball Gods" do not like it. And they have caused the poor performances when Geno is not clean shaven.

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice GENO pulled out his TELL again. In past seasons as his team(s) were about to lose GENO puts is index finger up and down across his lips. When I see that I know the team is in trouble and Geno hasn't a clue on how to fix it. HIS TELL.

CL82

Reaction Score
So, I would like to note that Geno was clean shaven last night, the team went off on a scoring spree, and the bench looked as good as it has all season. Still doubting the Curse Of Geno's Stubble?

#COGS

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom