The Bracket | Page 14 | The Boneyard

The Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I hope NC State can regain its shooting touch; the team hasn't shot as high as 45% for a game since February 18th against Georgia Tech. Yesterday was a brickfest on Kay Yow Court from both teams. If State can't make some shots, NC State's 39-year win streak at home in the NCAAT could be in jeopardy against a Tennessee team that appears to be peaking.

Reaction Score
I don't see how Duke becomes an elite program again without upgrades at PG and C and WNBA players. Ohio State doesn't have talent at PG or C, but they have two WNBA players (Sheldon and McMahon). That's the difference right now.

Reaction Score
Mair is a nice kid, but she's not a Harding/J.Thomas/C.Gray type. That's what is needed for this program to go to the next level.

Reaction Score
If the refs allow McMahon to bully her way through and over OSU’s opponent they are a different challenge. She’s gotten a favorable whistle today. Curious to see whether, should they win today, that continues.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Duke with the 2-point lead at the final media timeout of regulation.

We're all wearing Royal Blue in ACC country right now.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_0385.jpeg
    IMG_0385.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 24

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Has South Carolina been playing possum for the last several weeks? The Heels are probably thinking so right about now.

Reaction Score
is duke or ohio state a better matchup for uconn? ik uconn lost to osu but idk if duke is any better?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ohio State dominated the first 15 minutes of this game but it's been all Duke since then, just completely flipped the script. Taylor fouled out early and Richardson is on fire. Duke's defense is fantastic and they're looking like a sweet 16 team.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
What culinary delights are about to be consumed in a celebratory fashion in Carolina?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Really remarkable performance by Duke. Outscored Ohio State 52-27 in the last 22 minutes of the game.

Ohio State lost their last 3 games of the season: by 10 to Iowa, by 21 to Maryland, and by 12 to Duke.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
The weirdness of the world….

Dorka Juhasz transfers from OhioSt … loses to OSU in the tournament

Celeste Taylor transfers from Duke … loses to Duke in tournament
So is the moral of the story don't transfer?

Too bad Louisville ended the season in such a funk so they couldn't have kept it going w/ Hailey Van Lith and LSU.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What culinary delights are about to be consumed in a celebratory fashion in Carolina?

Leftover pizza, a rib, half a brownie, and some Simply Green Chewables (gotta have my veggies)

For at least one poster, it will be an overdose of Cheerwine.

No Cheerwine, got a Ice Cold Cherry Coke that will be calling my name in a few minutes.

Reaction Score
Recruits, pay attention!!!!! Duke to the S16 while UNC gets embarrassed on national TV by the 'Cocks.

Gotta love it! :D

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Leftover pizza, a rib, half a brownie, and some Simply Green Chewables (gotta have my veggies)
That's...something anyway.

I'm a little worried you're gonna be too happy today, what with Duke's big comeback and that other nearby team getting absolutely curb stomped.

Reaction Score
The Big 10 going 4-3 was the worst P5 record in the first round.
Not surprised. The B1G is, for now, the worst of the five power conferences. Part of that has to do with injuries to key players. Two teams that I felt could've been in the Big Dance (Minnesota and Penn State) suffered key injuries while two teams that I felt could've easily have been left out of the field if not for late-season pushes (Maryland and Michigan) were among those teams who lost in the first round. Also, Ohio State just embarrassed themselves for all to see. Iowa might be the only B1G team to survive to the next weekend, and I'm not sure if they'll make it out of their bracket.

We should see something different next season when UCLA and USCw join the conference. Hopefully Washington picks up their level of play as well.

Reaction Score
Celeste Taylor transfers from Duke … loses to Duke in tournament
Celeste has to be one of the unluckiest relatively healthy players in recent memory. So much hype for a McDonald's AA with so little to show for it. It'll be interesting to see where her journey leads her next.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Mulkey's outfit literally looks like she stole a clown suit and tailored it into a pants suit.
Maybe she's hoping she can distract everybody from the supposed expose coming out if her outfit is outlandish enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom