The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 36 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
So we've seen nobody complete the challenge. I wonder what percentage of challengers actually finish it in time. Gotta be less than 10% from what we've seen.

Over the last year weve averaged 1 win every 4.3 days.

There hasnt been a win since 9/8. We are due!!!!

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
what happened to junior's plate?

never mind, it was obscured by his big dyed head

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
although now I might be starting to see their strategy. If you agree to challenge you get the whole meal with 3 sides for 72 bucks if you fail. If you ordered a 72 oz with six sides as a "family meal " off the menu it is 216 total. So these two, while weaklings, are walking out with 144 oz. of steak and 6 sides, for 144 dollars. Its pretty ingenious actually, and all it is costing them is the ridicule of a bunch of northeast basketball fans watching the live stream.
I'm assuming those sides taste like butt, tho

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
man, that was dismal

such a disappointing start to the day. Although glad for the doubleheader. But that was weak tourist stuff.

We need another young buck.

Reaction Score
this is the first time i have seen that grill lit during Sheriff's shift; i wonder of they got work about a rush or if its just a normal Friday afternoon?

Reaction Score
Maybe they stopped here because their car ran out of oil in the parking lot. They just picked up a quart to go.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Dad's not wearing a ring. If Jr. was younger, I'd posit that maybe his weekend starts at noon on Friday. Better place to make the switch than the McDonalds' parking lot.

Good lord, they made off like Kobyoshi at the Tangiers!! Surprised they didn't take the plastic tablecloth.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
can @jleves or @Fishy put this perfect quote from @mussels somewhere on the masthead? Im going to edit my OP to contain it.

"Its about american culture, Texas, the human condition, and ordinary people daring to step out of the grey twilight occupied by the unthinking masses, and taking a true stab at greatness. About triumph, and failure, and for the vanquised the knowledge that they have failed while daring greatly."

actually Im unable to even edit my OP, so at least please do that?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
can @jleves or @Fishy put this perfect quote from @mussels somewhere on the masthead? Im going to edit my OP to contain it.

"Its about american culture, Texas, the human condition, and ordinary people daring to step out of the grey twilight occupied by the unthinking masses, and taking a true stab at greatness. About triumph, and failure, and for the vanquised the knowledge that they have failed while daring greatly."

actually Im unable to even edit my OP, so at least please do that?
Like that?

arch

Reaction Score
Go to utube, search Raina huang and search down for 72 oz steak challenge. Tell us what you see.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No one has manned up to actually take the challenge. @Deepster has merely said he bets $100 that @Dove couldn't do it, as Dove claimed he could.

I never claimed I could or would do it; I only mused about what my strategy would be if I did. Like if I had to. But I don't, and I won't. Not worth it to me in any way, shape or form.
So put you down as a maybe?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Mmm...no.

You wanna be my bizzarroJerry ? ( we used to call him vet, but he’s black jerry is white and he’s missing middle finger on left hand to Jerry’s right....... { that’s like an ALI flow isn’t it}. ) To my sheriff?

You can help on grill

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You wanna be my bizzarroJerry ? ( we used to call him vet, but he’s black jerry is white and he’s missing middle finger on left hand to Jerry’s right....... { that’s like an ALI flow isn’t it}. ) To my sheriff?

You can help on grill
Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member