The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 31 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are doing this. I’ll cook the steak.

@8893 and @Dove sit on the deck at my place ( they know where I live and they live close)

And here’s the incentive. I will buy all the steaks of whatever cut is agreed to in true big Texan fashion . If they finish the agreed to amounts Steak is on me me. If they don’t finish they donate 1/2 cost of steaks to a boneyard charity agreed upon. So either way I’m out of money, but if they lose it goes to good cause. I will buy the steaks at walts in old Saybrook ( great butcher!)

I have room for 4 at deck table I’m thinking @Deepster a good 3rd. @notthestuff has to be in too ( my dark horse winner).

I live with a teacher who now ( for obvious reasons ) has pro live streaming gear. You guys want to next level boneyard? Here’s your chance!!! I’ll even cut heads off of live stream to protect anonymity if that is desired .
I like the "cuts heads off" idea. Make it like a GOT deal, the "loser" with the most meat still left on his plate gets his head cut off.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

@8893 and @Dove sit on the deck at my place ( they know where I live and they live close)

And here’s the incentive. I will buy all the steaks of whatever cut is agreed to in true big Texan fashion . If they finish the agreed to amounts Steak is on me me. If they don’t finish they donate 1/2 cost of steaks to a boneyard charity agreed upon. So either way I’m out of money, but if they lose it goes to good cause. I will buy the steaks at walts in old Saybrook ( great butcher!)

I have room for 4 at deck table I’m thinking @Deepster a good 3rd. @notthestuff has to be in too ( my dark horse winner).

I live with a teacher who now ( for obvious reasons ) has pro live streaming gear. You guys want to next level boneyard? Here’s your chance!!! I’ll even cut heads off of live stream to protect anonymity if that is desired .
Zero chance I am doing this. But I will gladly pay to watch others.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

To further enhance the donation side, sell the feed to Boneyard folks who want to watch. I'd gladly pony up 25 bucks to watch that fiasco.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

@CTMike you’re up!

Reaction Score

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
To further enhance the donation side, sell the feed to Boneyard folks who want to watch. I'd gladly pony up 25 bucks to watch that fiasco.
We just need 4 contestants.

Am I going have to join? I wanna be sheriff!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
@CTMike you’re up!
Here’s the thing. I’m a big guy but I’m in no way a competitive eater... just can’t eat that much at once. I know my limitations lol. It’s always the skinny guy that manages to be able to throw down...

Reaction Score

I'm in and my 100.00 wager with Dove still stands. I don't think he'll get past the shrimp cocktail.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Here’s the thing. I’m a big guy but I’m in no way a competitive eater... just can’t eat that much at once. I know my limitations lol. It’s always the skinny guy that manages to be able to throw down...

I mean, I offering to modify challenge. We could do any cut of meat at whatever weight is agreed upon.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

Sounds fun but I will cede to someone else. I will donate, too.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Is that a Tomahawk ribeye?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No need for a Thermapen in Sheriff's kitchen.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
just started watching because of you guys. I realize life is cheap in Texas, but oh my.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Looking at the menu, fellas. What's your poison?

I think I'd go with the 16oz. Bone-in Ribeye. Take off the bone and it's probably 12 oz, but the meat along the bone tends to be more tender and flavorful.

I would stay away from the Double Cut Filet, as I believe it is on the menu for the same reason jazz music, The Pet Shop Boys, and Seal are on the juke box at The Pit Stop in Talladega Nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom